t h i r t y f i v e

Y/n ran towards Izuku, but stopped when she heard another gunshot. Everyone knelt down. Izuku rushed next to his sister and wrapped his arms around her, protecting her from any bullet that could come from anywhere, or any attacks that they may have not anticipated.

They slowly looked up, only to see a man in a white mask. Black paint drawn over resembling a smiley face on his mask. His neon green cape covering his upper body, along with his hair that was covered by the hood.

He pointed his gun towards the four. Shoto prepared his ice quirk to block any attack that could come their way, while Y/n, Katsuki and Izuku all activated their own quirks.

Flames danced around Y/n's arms, while explosions errupted from Katsuki's palms. Izuku's body was covered by the red stripes, along with black whips that moved in a controlled manner behind him.

"The big three of U.A High, the top 3 Pro Heroes of Japan. What have I done to deserve such a visit?" The man chuckled, but it was muffled because of his mask.

"You're the one who's responsible for all of the quirk malfunctions that's been happening around. Who are you?" Y/n snapped. And the man shook his head.

"The name is Dream. Pleased to meet such a fine young lady such as you, Flarean. I see how you're making your way up to the hero rankings," He let out a maniac laugh. Katsuki took a step forward to shield Y/n.

"Oh Sapnap! George~! Bad! Come here and greet our guests!" He shouted. Soon, they heard a series of footsteps come their way.

A man in a plain blue shirt came from the ceiling, perfectly landing right beside Dream. Two other arrived. One was wearing a white bandana, and the other wore all black, with horns resting on his forehead, and eyes white as light.

"Why are you creating these kinds of drugs?" Izuku asked.

"Well, we're just the same as you, Pro Hero Deku. Quirkless little beings... Born in a world full of superhuman abilities. You were one of the lucky ones who were able to escape their boring plain life, all because you were favoured by a man such as All Might. But we weren't. We lived in this world with nothing to protect ourselves," He took a step forward, arms wide as he spoke.

"This doesn't explain why you created those drugs and hurt people," Y/n glared at them.

"My dear Flarean. By creating these quirk-malfunctioning drugs, we can let those people who were blessed enough to have a quirk fight and kill others for us. We don't even have to get blood on ourselves. We're leaving all of those alike to us, quirkless." He answered.

"Like hell you can. You need to create millions, even billions, of these drugs. You're just some low criminals. You can't make more of those," Katsuki spat out.

"You never learned from Chisaki Kai, have you? That germaphobe bastard got hundreds of billionaires on his side who sponsored his creation! Only ours is better, we got thousands of sponsors." He chuckled, then it soon transcended to a maniac laugh.

"Surrender now, Dream. End this, now." Y/n pushed Katsuki away from her as she stepped forward.

"Nice try, Flarean. We may be quirkless, but do remember. One bullet, and you'd be ending your own comrades' lives. Or they'd be finishing yours, "

Y/n's eyes raged with anger, she jumped forward as her fists were covered with flames. She immediately went after Dream.

Everyone soon separated from eavh other.

Shoto ran after the man with a bandana, using his ice quirk to trap him in. But the man was skilled. He was able to maneuver his escape.

They started going head on with their own battles.