CH.1: Favorability System

As the sun set in the west, it shined half of the land under heaven in its warm red.

Lin Zhizhi leaned against the loft window, expression melancholic as he looked off into the horizon. If someone who knew him well saw him like this, they'll cry in their heart just who is he - to know something crucial about him, he is a genuine, famous across the land, cultivation Clan's Di son; and no matter how you regard Lin Zhizhi, appearance or innate skill, he can be rated as a person of outstanding talent. In everyday life, no matter what he does, he always carries this special, life winning, high-spirit. Even if he's suffering under the scolding of his father, he'll still have the look of a spoiled brat, not his current melancholic expression.

In the waning sun's last moments, the young youth finally moved. He lowered his long lashes, as if especially reluctant to even give a quick glance downstairs at a servant's fierce pounding at the door, and looked back towards the horizon.

The person knocking on the door was named Zhang San, who's been serving Lin Zhizhi since he was a child. He's simple and sincere in appearance, diligent and hardworking in hands and feet. At this time, he's giving full play to his strengths, practically knocking five times a second and shouting a death cry: "Young master, Su Shao 1 is here, he wants to see you."

This was a very normal scene.

But from Lin Zhizhi's point of view, it's not so normal. Because on top of Zhang San's head, there's a big line of words: [Zhang San, favorability index 70, attitude is respectful.]

And if you looked out into the horizon, you'd see in the distance a young youth in a blue garment discussing with others, also with the same big line of words above his head: [Lin Wu, favorability index 50, attitude competitor.]

The maid who is sorting out the fallen leaves: [Li Si, favorability index 75, attitude adoration.]

In Lin Zhizhi's eyes, everybody's head all has this big line.

"Young Master? Do you want to see Su Shao?" Not hearing a reply, Zhang San raised his voice and startled the birds perched on the trees.

Hearing the words 'Su Shao' again, Lin Zhizhi's expression paled. He closed his eyes for a moment and interrupted the other side just as Zhang San prepared to ask again. "No, say I'm in seclusion."

"But this is already the third day in a row Su Shao has come..." Zhang San hesitated.

Lin Zhizhi snorted impatiently and raised his voice: "I'm not seeing him!"

Zhang San jumped from his young master's voice, who's rarely so impatient, and quickly agreed, "Yes," then hurried all the way to the lobby.

The young man's eyes in the loft above followed along Zhang San's back. When it was finally out of sight, he let out a long breath, turning his head towards the jar of wine on the table and took it-not bothering to pour it into a cup, he pulled out the cork and poured it into his mouth. As his throat swallowed, wine dripped out and wetted his clothes, appearing more unrestrained and indulgent than usual.

The young master of the Lin Family, who is usually so refined, is seldom so vulgar.

If the person who knew Lin Zhizhi best, the Su Clan's young master Su Yu was here, he'll understand that at this moment, Lin Zhizhi's heart is tangled and lost. The culprit this depression-including the strange favorability system-began three days ago.

Three days ago, Lin Zhizhi was still a real winner in life, ready to shake off Su Yu who was constantly stuck to his side, attempting to sneak off to the secular world all by himself to meet the earthly women whom he fell for at first sight. But he didn't think that his careful little plans were all seen through by Su Yu.