CH.20: Meeting a very very close friend.

Towards this immortal sword, it had a certain charm. Even when Lin Zhizhi had previously criticized the sword spirit, he couldn’t help but admit it.

More importantly, this was a divine sword.

In the entire cultivation world filled with immortals, there were only a handful of such swords. Some were hidden away from the world, and some were in places that could be seen but could not touch.

Like this Ten Thousand Sword Cave. Throughout the years, countless young talents had arrived to train and there had also been young immortals who experienced hardships, had seen Xuan Hua’s divine consciousness.

Even so, there was no one worthy in Xuan Hua’s eyes. No one, no matter how outstanding the youth was, could win his approval. A certain arrogant cultivator genius once said: No one in this world can pass the last hurdle!

It was exactly as he said. The protector flower bloomed and wilted, having the immortal sword to always remain in the Ten Thousand Sword Cave.

It wasn't until Lin Zhizhi became Xuan Hua's first disciple that this immortal sword ushered in its first master.

Hua's first disciple that this immortal sword ushered in its first master.

Lin Zhizhi placed his fingers on the tip of the sword, sliced and squeezed out enough blood to drip onto the blade. On the immortal sword, a dark glow circulated, and the drop of blood disappeared in a blink of an eye. Lin Zhizhi immediately crossed his legs to sit, circulating his spiritual qi and began to refine the sword.

With his cultivation base during the Qi refining period, it was extremely difficult to refine the excalibur. But fortunately, there was a sword spirit loyally sticking to his side, allowing the refining speed to be considerably faster.

About half a day later, the black excalibur that hung in front of the young man screamed. It circled excitedly in the air, and flew to Lin Zhizhi's hand.

Lin Zhizhi was a little emotional. He raised his hand with that excalibur. Slashing out with his sword aura, the sword pavilion’s windows were slashed in half. The lightning on the sword left a crackling sound on the broken wooden window.

Seeing the power of the divine excalibur, Lin Zhizhi smiled with satisfaction before putting it in his Qiankun ring and walked out of the sword pavilion. After refining the sword, the sword pavilion’s barrier no longer hindered him.

…………

Outside Ten Thousand Sword Cave.

Having seen Lin Zhizhi enter the cave, Xuan Hua stood alone and closed his eyes to recover. Even when Lady Luo made repeated attempts to probe, he ignored her.

Lady Luo should have been dissatisfied, but this man's aura made her realise he was not someone she should provoke. She dared not overstep.

The Carefree Patriarch was tactful.  He moved his hand away from the waist of the dancing girl, sat upright properly, and spiritually transmitted his thoughts with Lady Luo.

"You know him?"

"This concubine has never heard of such a man among the big martial arts sects before.”

"If it hadn't been for this cultivation of the special divine consciousness technique, he would be above you and me..." The Carefree Patriarch muttered.

Lady Luo smiled, took the wine glass next to her and drank it. "The young man who just went in must be a disciple or descendant of that person. Perhaps one of the God Transformation Stage’s old monsters decided to move. Wait until Yong'er and my failure of a nephew to retuen. We’ll then leave as soon as possible."