CH.33: "After all... my disciple is also inside."

The personalities of Lin Zhizhi and Su Yu are actually quite different.

For the same thing, he pays more attention to the probability of success, as long as he feels it is possible, then he will do it; and Su Yu pays more attention to the possibility of failure, likes to consider one thing without omission, and to operate the matter to the lowest risk.

——In other words, the reckless young Master Lin’s works more intuitively, while Su Yu prefers rationality.

This is why, Su Yu felt that he had clearly set the bureau to perfection, but it still made Lin Zhizhi aware of it.

After Lin Zhizhi listened to his friend’s words many times and successfully avoided the magic repair who came after him, he vaguely felt that something was wrong-he always felt that he felt like being led by the nose.

This is an unprovoked intuition, as if…being kept in the dark by someone.

Driven by this feeling, he began to pay attention to the surrounding disturbances, including Su Yu’s usual behavior.

The injuries Su Yu suffered every time to protect him were real, the gentleness on his face was real, and the worry was real. Obviously he couldn’t fault it, but Lin Zhizhi was still troubled by the feeling of nonsense.

Young Master Lin believes in his instinct very much and can save him every time. So on another night of escape, when Su Yu passed by him and wanted to sleep outside, Lin Zhizhi stretched out his hand to stop him, and pulled him back to where he was: “Are you… hiding something from me?”

Su Yu propped on the ground with one hand, half-sitting and looking up at Lin Zhizhi, and asked amusedly: “Why do you think so?”

The black-haired boy confirmed that instinct because of his words.

Not only Su Yu understands him, he also understands Su Yu.

Every time he wanted to evade his question, he would use this kind of rhetorical sentence lightly to throw a thousand jins – basically, he was in the wrong for what allowed the Su family’s concubine to do this.

For example, the worldly beauty who once made his little heart plop and skip, Lin Zhizhi once asked Su Yu “Will you tell my father the news of my first love?” Su Yu replied like this: “En Do you really like that woman?”, successfully turned away the attention of the young master, and then turned to inform!

Hahaha, since then, Lin·wit·zhizhi has seen through Jiyou’s model!

Lin Zhizhi supported the wall to stand up and looked down at Su Yu condescendingly: “What are you hiding from me… Why don’t we join forces to defeat that demon repair?”

The black-haired boy bent down, trying to see something in his friends’ eyes.

The curvature of his waistline is very soft, making people want to grasp it. At the same time, he got close, and the face that kept his heart lingering was finally not far away from him…

Su Yu lowered his eyes, and wanted to get closer so that he could touch those lips.

As long as the distance can be shortened a little bit…

Lin Zhizhi watched his friend slowly approaching with a cold face, and when he was about to touch him, he swung his fist up with the belief in protecting the body of Yuanyang.

Su Yu was caught off guard, covering his face: “…”

——It’s a pity that I almost succeeded T.T.

The first new entry disciple of the Tianyin Sect, Su Yu, who had the faint wind of the next head, had a fist mark on his face.

The arrogant young master of the Lin family was chased by the Sealer Demon for nearly half a month like a pig. He was suffocated in his chest, and found out that Jiyou was actually hiding something from him. People have never been honest, and it’s even worse.