CH.11: Hai Ya, Lin Zhizhi this Big Bully

Feng Qin was a cute, pink carved and jade-like figure, with the mark of a phoenix’s flame in between his eyebrows, the origin fire of the Pheonix Clan, which could burn everything. 

Lan Zhen, however, didn’t dare to really treat him as a child–with this guy’s bad temper, the kind that commits arson at the drop of a hat, he had to be treated as a little ancestor.

After leaving the mountain, Lan Tian’s attendant had already launched his network and found that Lin Zhizhi was heading to an ice mountain somewhere in the inner mountains after having lunch. Lan Zhen brought Feng Qin along with him to the foot of that ice mountain and frowned upwards, “Why did he come here? Could it be that his master is also an Inner Sect Elder?”

—All in all, Dao Zun was too elusive, and people of Lan Zhen’s age could only hear about him through legends, and if they really met, they wouldn’t be able to connect it at all. 

Feng Qin’s pupils reddened, and his red cloak draped over his shoulders, particularly striking amidst the ice and snow. The dough-like shota rolled his eyes, “An elder is just an elder, why would I be afraid of him? Me going up alone is enough, you’ll only get in the way!”

Lan Zhen choked and his complexion was slightly green, “But do you know Lin Zhizhi……” 

Feng Qin coldly snorted, “Are you doubting me?” 

Hearing the displeasure in Feng Qin’s voice, Lan Zhen shook his head violently. Only then did the dough turn his head in satisfaction, pushing Lan Zhen away and going up the mountain by himself.

As he wasn’t quite sure where exactly Lin Zhi Zhi was, Feng Qin simply conjured up his Flame Wings and flew high in the sky looking for a figure. But when he reached a height halfway above the mountainside, it was as if he had touched some sort of restraint! The wings condensed from Origin Fire were suppressed by a powerful and irresistible force! The qi1 was so fierce that it might even pressure his God Transformation Stage Father! 

Feng Qin lost his wings, and his entire body fell from the high altitude, suddenly dropping and tumbling down the mountainside, hanging off the roots of an old tree on a steep cliff, only to bit by bit drop down the cliff again! 

He tried to activate the treasure on his body, but the treasure his father had given him was unable to move due to the spiritual force from before. As soon as he moved himself, the dead branch that he hung off on trembled a little, frightening him so much he didn’t dare to move again. 

In the end, Feng Qin was only a thirteen year old child, and from the perspective of a demon cultivator, he was just born. Encountering such a drastic change made him stomp his calves, not knowing what to do, looking at the endless ice and snow and sobbing out. 

Perhaps it was from the agitation of his voice, the snow on the old tree roots he caught loosened a bit, and all of a sudden, Feng Qin was so scared that he didn’t dare to cry again, and he only felt desperate in his heart.

Not knowing how long, Feng Qin’s ears heard the sound of someone coming. 

Step by step, from far to near. 

With wide, still teary eyes, he saw a young man with black hair slowly approaching.

The young man’s eyebrows were delicate, his skin lustrous and flowing, like the lonely white of frosty snow, and his black hair was tied up in a jade hairpin, as smooth as fine satin. In his right hand, he held a purple-bamboo sword, but as he approached him he placed it aside on the snow. 

Feng Qin didn’t know why, but as he watched the youth gradually walking closer, he suddenly recalled what his father had told him about the first time he met his mother.