CH.40: Chikuki.

"Who is Wukong?” After a brief silence, the little monkey turned into a demon spirit turned his head in the air and asked curiously.

It was born in the secret realm of Tianfu, and naturally I have never heard of secular novels.

“The character in the novel is a sacred monkey. Looking at your image, I suddenly thought of it.” Lin Zhizhi explained briefly.

The little monkey rolled his eyes at him without too much entanglement, shaking his legs and grinning, “You said, should I kill you and leave? Anyway, your human race doesn’t have a good thing. Thousands of ghosts, ah, this People can do it too.”

As he said, it flew closer, trying to observe the appearance of the young man praying for himself timidly.

Lin Zhizhi stretched out his palm towards it, and it stopped quite consciously.

“You wouldn’t do this.”

The demon spirit was suddenly enraged: “You look down on me? You are still in the Qi refining period, and my strength at the moment has been restored to the foundation building. It is easy to kill you.”

In order to prove the authenticity of this statement, it stretched out its claws, and came to the place of the three demon repair corpses and pointed.

Lin Zhizhi didn’t answer him. He took the three people’s universe ring from the little monkey, broke the restriction under the other party with his spiritual sense, and searched inside. Finally, he found what he wanted from the middle-aged man’s universe ring, the record about the body tempering pool. I don’t know where it was recorded, but these demons tore it down and rushed to Linyecheng from a thousand miles away.

This body tempering pool was originally called the “bone washing pool”, and it was owned by a certain Buddhist school thousands of years ago. The cultivation base of Buddhism grows slowly, but the body is tyrannical, and it is the only authentic sect that can rival the magic cultivation in physical strength. In a certain catastrophe, Buddhism collectively migrated. The spiritual eye of this pool of water was related to the region and could not be taken away, so it had to be covered up in some way and turned into an ordinary pool of water.

Lin Yecheng was able to discover this pool of water because as time passed, the formation was in a state of half failure, and some spiritual water flowed out.

If you want to destroy the formation, you can find the treasure that overcomes the formation eye, click in the specific key point to destroy the formation eye, and you can directly find the spiritual eye.

These things, the caring middle-aged man is ready for Lin Zhizhi——his eyes are hidden in the mountains and forests, because of the nature of wood, what he prepared is a top-grade fire spirit stone that restrains the five elements, and he has done his best to his parents. Have been so filial.

Lin Zhizhi took Qiankunjie into his arms and walked straight to a bush. Qi Ting was lying here with his eyes closed. He didn’t seem to have any trauma, but was smashed under the attack of the ghost. This guy is also fortune-telling, with the most bodyguards and spirits on his body. When the spirits are used up, the demon spirit has swallowed the head of the thousand ghosts, and just fainted because of the impact.

The young master of the Lin family gave a “tsk,” lifted Qi Ting up, and threw it beside the ossuary.

He himself followed the veins on those pages, closed his eyes and sensed the wood aura of the entire mountain range-at the junction of the valleys on both sides, where the underground greenery was the strongest.

The black-haired boy buried the fire-type spirit stone there, separating a ray of spiritual thought to draw out the fire spirit power. Suddenly, the aura of the fire element in the air rioted, following the owner’s wishes, went straight to the ground, burning out the eyes that had been broken because of the passage of time.