CH.22: Mystery.

As night fell, the dark blue sky was inlaid with dots of stars, like an eternal net, blocking the entire sky.

Among the houses dedicated to disciples living in the outer door of Jianzong Luo Xian, a house was lit with candles.

A black-haired teenager is sitting cross-legged on the bed and meditating. The exquisite profile of his face is set off by the extinguishing candle, and his pulse is affectionate.

It is Lin Zhizhi.

Although Xuanhua’s cave can be lived in by him, Lin Zhizhi sometimes chooses to live in Jianzong for his convenience. Compared to the noisy daytime, Lin Zhizhi prefers to practice at night and is easier to meditate.

His cultivation base at this time was on the twelfth floor of the Qi Refining Period, and with one layer left, he could step into the gate to be built. As Tianlinggen, Lin Zhizhi has a unique advantage in absorbing aura. The speed is almost three times that of Shanlinggen. Soon, the aura in his body is full and stabilized in the refining period after thirty-six weeks of operation. The top of the twelve floors.

At this moment, the door of the room was knocked suddenly, and there was a “boom”.

Lin Zhizhi was a little puzzled. He opened his eyes and got out of the bed and opened the door to the room. He saw the young man standing at the door as gentle as jade. Seeing that he answered the door, he shook the flask in his hand at Lin Zhizhi and said: ” Come to you for a drink.”

“…How do you know that I am here?”

Lin Zhizhi just rejected Su Yu’s confession in the afternoon. At this moment, seeing the other party as if there is nothing wrong with him, he secretly asked if he was relieved?

Su Yu raised his eyebrows and smiled: “Your name is Lin Zhizhi. In Luoxian Jianzong, someone always knows about it.”

Lin Zhizhi retorted for the certainty in his words: “I didn’t live here all the time.”

Su Yu didn’t catch up. Seeing that Lin Zhizhi didn’t intend to invite him in, he took the initiative to speak frankly: “I have thought about the matter in the afternoon.”

Lin Zhizhi: “?”

“It may also have an emotional effect, I will try to let it go.” Su Yu said happily.

Ji You’s so straightforwardness made Lin Zhizhi a little surprised. It was only three hours from the afternoon to the present that Su Yu was able to figure it out this way.

Lin Zhizhi didn’t doubt the truth of Su Yu’s words, because he never lied. In the past, Su Yu was silent at best, playing sideballs to induce Lin Zhizhi to do something, but he never really did. Fooled him.

It would be fine if the favorability system was still there-Su Yu’s performance was so normal that Lin Zhizhi couldn’t get people out because of his affection. At that time, when he let Su Yu come in, he couldn’t help thinking that if the system was still there, he would know what was going on in Su Yu’s heart, and he could prescribe the right medicine (?).

After coming in, Su Yu was not polite, sat on the side of the bed, patted himself next to Lin Zhizhi, “Come on, drink together, we haven’t had a drink together for a long time.”

With such Su Yu, Lin Zhizhi couldn’t help but believe what he said “let down”. For the friendship of brothers and friends, Lin Zhizhi did not refuse this time, and just sat down and took the jug from Su Yu: “It seems that it has been more than a year–”

He was uncertain.

Su Yu picked up another jug ​​of wine, shook it gently, and looked at the liquid in the jug and said, “Yes.”