CH.31: On the blackening of base friends.

Lin Zhizhi wanted to take this opportunity to educate Su Yu well, but he changed his mind to think that his friends have always been mature and stable. How could they do things like grabbing talisman with bare hands? This doesn’t fit his personality at all?

With this preconceived idea, he once again recalled the scene before, and noticed that Su Yu’s back beside him seemed to be a little stiff, and he immediately attributed this behavior to his incomplete back injury.

This is a bit embarrassing for the fuck, especially since he just said in his heart that people…

Now the young master of the Lin family has a lot of drama in his heart, carrying a cauldron of “My friend rescued me from a self-destruction, and I was injured again because of that injury”, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he took out another healing pill with heartache. Try to grasp Su Yu’s arm as lightly as possible, look at the gap, and want to heal him.

Su Yu did not obey his intentions this time, but took off his belt at will and tied a knot with one hand at random, tied the wound, and said to Lin Zhizhi: “Don’t care, it’s okay, let’s go first.”

Lin Zhizhi: “…”

——Ah, these words are so familiar, isn’t it what I said to Su Yu just now? Now that Feng Shui turns around, Su Yu Juebi deliberately said this to annoy him!

After Su Yu finished speaking, he wanted to take Lin Zhizhi away, but was restrained with one hand by the other party. He looked strangely at the black-haired boy with a cold face. I saw that the other party took apart the knot he had tied at random, strangled the wound forcefully, stopped the blood flow, and tied a dead knot for him.

The kind of knot twisted into a twist.

Su Yu didn’t stop him. He tried to raise his left hand, but found that he couldn’t move because he pressed his arm tightly, so he could only maintain a weird posture and hold it on his chest. Jiyou coughed, and asked innocent face: “I know, you are too tight. If there are enemies coming, how can I respond?”

Lin Zhizhi walked ahead and said casually without looking back: “I just do it casually. You can take it apart now.”

“You tied this for me, I naturally won’t take it apart.” Su Yu followed behind him, thought for a moment, accelerated his pace and stood shoulder to shoulder with him, and said in a pleasing tone like the thousands of times in the past. It’s up to you to protect me.”

Lin Zhizhi was a little uncomfortable with this.

Su Yulai used to be the protector, but now the positions of the two are reversed.

When Su Yu caught up with him, Lin Zhizhi deliberately kept a distance from him before answering: “…Depending on the situation, you don’t necessarily need my protection.”

His estrangement made Su Yu’s eyes dim.

“Zhizhi really grew up.”

He slowed down abruptly, stayed behind, and looked at the back of the young man walking forward. This sentence overflowed from his lips like a sigh, and the sound of birds singing was submerged in the secret.

Lin Zhizhi has grown up in a new world he can’t control, and this young man who looks big in one hand no longer needs him.

His question was actually a temptation. Before he confessed, Lin Zhizhi would definitely answer something like “Then I will protect you”, but now there is only one answer that is neither salty nor light.

——Then create a world that has to depend on him.

Su Yu looked down at the Universe Ring on his finger, the wide special material refracted the sunlight elsewhere, dazzling the color like glass.