CH.21: Confession.

Compared with the chicken roasted several times before, Feng Qin can be regarded as a significant improvement this time-in the period of time when he knew Lin Zhizhi’s true identity, Xiao Dianzi only seriously hated him for 30 seconds. For the remaining 8.9 hours and 30 seconds, he spent all his hands searching for the folk roast chicken chef…

After getting off work from the Yellow Crane Tower, a roast chicken chef from the secular world took a brisk pace to go to the brothel to listen to the latest little song by Hongying Girl, but suddenly he was fascinated by the demon wind, and when he opened his eyes again Seeing a big-waisted tiger demon leaping toward him with a grinning smile.

Ma Ma-I saw the fairy in “Liao Zhai”! Although it’s not a vixen but a tiger monster…

The chef rolled his eyes and fainted before Tiger Demon caught him. After waking up, he was already in a paradise, and was held in front of a bunch of stripped bald chickens by a tender-looking and lovely child holding his neck.

The chef trembled and begged: “Don’t eat me, don’t eat me, I’ve never done anything bad…”

Fengqin interrupted him impatiently: “Teach me to roast chicken.”

“I have been cooking diligently all my life, and I have never done anything that hurts the world…” The chef hid in the corner and shivered.

“If you keep talking to yourself, you have to cook in the underworld.” Feng Qin said.

The chef swallowed, forced himself to calm down, and clamped his legs: “What do you want me to do?”

“Roasted chicken–” Feng Qin threw the professional seasonings and fire folds collected by his subordinates in front of the chef, and added thoughtfully, “Teach me to bake that kind of chicken that will fall in love with me. .”

The chef trembled: “This… how can there be such a chicken in this world?”

“Why don’t you have that kind of chicken?” Xiao Dianzi was very uncomfortable with the chef’s words, grabbed a handful of spices and sprinkled in front of him, squinted and threatened, “Then you don’t need to exist?”

The chef hurriedly said: “Eh, eh, yes! There must be!”

He got up from the ground and rummaged through the pile of materials in front of him-tearfully found that these were all brought from his own kitchen, and even the purse given by the Hongying girl he hung on the window was packed and sent. Now… the chef painfully stuffed his purse into his trouser belt, skillfully lifted the bald chicken whose belly was stuffed with seasoning, took out the can brush, and brushed the chicken with sesame oil.

Xiao Dianzi looked at her seriously.

The tiger demon was surprised secretly in his heart. Feng Shuang usually had to come with a stick and a candy when he taught the young master spells, otherwise Feng Qin could wander into the world in the next second. The first-level Fire Control Jue had learned three full at the beginning. I just started by month-now I have spent so much effort to roast a chicken.

——Of course, if he knew that Feng Shuang had taught Fengqin roast chicken by hand, he might not be so surprised.

In short, in the 8.9 hour and 30 seconds when the chef almost urinated his pants three times, Feng Qin became the chef’s closed disciple(?) and successfully got the secret of not spreading roast chicken in the yellow crane tower of the secular world. . After roasting a chicken that was delicious and delicious, Feng Qin motioned to Tiger Demon to faint the chef and sent him back to the place where he came.

When the chef woke up again, he touched the waistband and found that the inside was heavy, and the crotch was covered with gold and silver jewels. The chef looked left and looked again. After a few days there was no danger, he determined to make this bizarre. Buried in my heart. He took the money to ransom Hongying girl, and the two lived a life without shame.