CH.33: Yaoshou is hot, and the body of charm has appeared.

In the Tianfu Secret Realm, the commoner man still stood in the black passage.

After the January period expired, the demons received instructions and came to this initial passage one after another. So many violent monks are as quiet as a virgin in front of the commoner man, like a timid first love girl.

The man in commoner casually swept his sights over the demons and raised his head secretly to the sky.

In the outer realm of the Tianfu Mystery, the elders who were waiting for the sect’s reinforcements did not idle, still instilling spiritual power into the jade charm, wanting to open the mystery again.

time is limited……

The man in common clothes thought, he signaled that most of the demons went back to the demon world through the passage, and he and a few elite disciples stayed behind, preparing to completely destroy those decent disciples who “lucky” did not die under the hands of the demons and…the secret realm itself.

With no wind on his hem, he took out a black pendant from his neck and floated in front of him, with bloodshot eyes. The others separated their wrists one after another and dripped blood on the pendant.

“Dear Lord Ancient Demon, call for your help with the covenant thousands of years ago, please destroy this world…” The seal on the chest of the man in commoner shot a laser, echoing the nicks on the pendant.

A cloud of black smoke drilled out of the pendant and transformed into the form of an ancient demon in mid-air.

The ancient demon had double horns, three heads and six arms, standing in mid-air, covering the sky and the sun. The thick black mist dispersed from him, burying the world.

“Roar—” The first thing in this world, it raised its head and snarled its inner dissatisfaction.

It is just an ancient demon spirit, which complies with the agreement with the demon clan to accomplish one thing for them.

The real it has already died in the ancient war.

The magic sound shook so that the black mist rolled away.

The ancient demon opened his scarlet eyes, following the words of the commoner man just now, the thought of killing occupied its mind.

The common man looked at all this with satisfaction.

After all, the ancient demon spirit is just a remnant mind transforming god, if it is in the outside world, it can be easily dealt with with the background of the four sects. But placed in the Sky Floating Secret Realm, the magic mist will corrode all the lives it comes into contact with, no one can stop it.

The whole world in the Tianfu Secret Realm, all creatures and creatures are trembling.

When the ancient demon spirit appeared and the earth cracked, Lin Zhizhi was seizing the time to consolidate his cultivation. Before coming in, he had just reached the thirteenth floor of the Qi Refining Period. During this period, due to various adventures and battles with demons, his realm was consolidated while also increasing a bit.

It’s a pity that this sudden shock interrupted him, and the corrosive black mist enveloped the world at an extremely fast speed, including Lin Zhizhi himself.

He had to set up a thunder shield, the **** thunder with ample immortality isolated the black mist of the ancient demon, making a sizzling sound.

However, Lin Zhizhi only cultivated in the Qi refining period, and his spiritual energy could not support the immortal sword for how long. In order to avoid the fate of being swallowed by the black mist, the young man had to gritted his teeth and took out a large amount of pill from Qiankun Ring and stuffed it into his mouth to try to maintain the Thunder Shield.