CH.30: "It might hurt a little, so bear with it."

The voice is familiar.

In the past ten years, Lin Zhizhi has almost accompanied this voice from immature to mature.

After the aftermath of the explosion behind him passed, Lin Zhizhi, who should have been bloodied by the bombing, was not injured in the slightest. The young man who blocked his injury gave a muffled sound. When he lost his strength and was about to press down on the person under him, he lifted his right arm and turned himself to the other side.

Lin Zhizhi rushed to look at him, and it was Su Yu.

Su Yu’s long hair was messy, and his lips were pale, obviously because of a serious injury just now. This made him look a bit like a scholar of literary quality without the strength of his hands, but Lin Zhizhi knew that this man really held the sword and was stronger than himself.

He was lying on the side, his injured back was in direct contact with the ground, which should be very painful. But he looked at Lin Zhizhi’s expression without pain, even with a slight smile on the corner of his mouth, and said with relief to Lin Zhizhi: “It’s fine if you are fine.”

Lin Zhizhi has mixed emotions.

In his imagination, meeting Su Yu in the secret realm should be a violent beating and then forcing the other party to explain the night of drinking. As a result, this is indeed the situation now…

“Why are you here?” Young Master Lin finally moved his lips, bent down and put a hand on his friend’s shoulder, raised the other person, and asked while studying his back injury.

His long hair fell down, entangled with Su Yu’s, regardless of each other.

Su Yu’s pale pupils gradually showed an inexplicable emotion, allowing him to move behind his back: “I have been separated from my fellow disciple. When I passed by here, I heard the sound and came to find out. Who knew I happened to meet him? you.”

Lin Zhizhi lifted his long hair and frowned to observe the horrible back injuries of his friends.

Having resisted a magic repair’s self-detonation using a secret method at such close range, Su Yu was lucky to survive, and his entire back was almost bloody.

Obviously suffering from such a serious injury, Su Yu looked like a okay person. Seeing that Lin Zhizhi’s complexion was wrong, he still had time to comfort him in turn: “It’s good to support this injury.”

“Why are you carrying this for me—”

Halfway through the conversation, Lin Zhizhi was suddenly dumb.

“I can’t bear to see you hurt.” Since he had confessed before, Su Yu didn’t need to hide his thoughts, and directly said his true inner thoughts.

Half of Lin Zhizhi’s face was mostly black: “Didn’t you say you want to give up?”

“Still in the process of giving up.”

Lin is still a straight man. Knowing that he doesn’t speak anymore. He took out the healing pill given in the alchemy cave from Qiankun Ring, put one in Su Yu’s palm, and raised his chin: “Eat it.”

He was optimistic that his friend didn’t ask what he did and swallowed it obediently. He returned his gaze to the opponent’s back, hesitating to tear off the cloth sticking to the wound with his hand, and crushed an external wound medicine with spiritual power: “Maybe It hurts a bit, so bear with it.”

When Su Yu saw Lin Zhizhi again, his light-brown eyes looked amused at this time: “When can I say this to you, I will be very happy.”

“…”