CHAPTER 13

Monday, morning

When Peters alarm rang, the boy stretched out his arm to press the snooze button, but instead, he accidentally swiped his phone off the nightstand it was laying on. Groaning, he sat up to look for his phone, which was still blaring the not-so quiet alarm sound.

Fortunately, it wasn't so loud that it actually hurt the boy's ears, but still enough to be the most annoying thing in the morning. And right now, that incredibly annoying thing was under the bed and pretty much inaccessible without web shooters.

Peter let himself fall onto the floor and facepalmed while doing so.

"Stoopid laziness! Stoopid gravity!" he exclaimed and stretched his arms out once again, trying to find his web shooters without getting up.

When Peter finally managed to do that, he put them on his wrist, shot a web in the direction of the still blaring phone alarm and pulled it back. Then he put out the annoying sound and sighed. Finally that stupid thing wasn't bothering him anymore.

After getting back on his feet, Peter finally decided to look at the time. As expected, he only had about ten minutes left until he had to go out of the apartment, if he didn't want to be late for the subway.

-time skip because stoopid laziness-

Peter walked through the school gate with his head down and hood up, hoping nobody would talk to him. For once in his life, Parker Luck didn't attack and he arrived at his locker without anybody paying attention to him, for what he was very grateful.

When he got everything he needed and put away the other stuff, he closed the locker again.

"Hey Loser."

The boy jumped when MJ suddenly stood there, not even looking at him but reading her book. Wade surprisingly wasn't there with her.

"H- Hey MJ," Peter responded and scratched his neck nervously.

"So... What're you up to?" the girl asked and finally looked at him.

"Uh... nothing really. Where's Wade though? Isn't he usually around you all the time?" he asked her.

"He sent me a text saying he'd be gone for some time. By the way, how'd ya know he's around me all the time? Were you spying on us?" MJ asked and raised one of her eyebrows.

"Wha- What? No! I- I just- sometimes I just saw you in the hallways, that's all!" Peter blushed slightly and somehow resisted the urge to hide his face in his hands, so instead he just looked at the floor.

"Just joking. Now come on, don't wanna miss the first class of the day, right?" MJ smiled slightly and started walking away.

"Alright. Wait for me!" Peter yelled when he realized the other one wasn't standing in front of him anymore. He ran after her and together they went to their first class, physics.

-time skip again hahaha-

*99+ missed messages from "Friends? :0"*

'Oh oh,' Peter thought when he looked at his phone. He hadn't bothered to look at it until now, yesterday he was mentally just not stable enough and today in the morning, he was in too big of a rush.

Oh right. Yesterday. The boy tried to push the thoughts out of his mind and unlocked his phone. Maybe the group chat could help him cheer up a bit.

Friends? :0

Peter
Hey

Mr. Stalker
KID
YOU'RE BACK

Peter
Yeah
Did something happen?