~Why are you looking at me like that?~

Now we are both at a standoff, him not speaking another word, just his red glistening eyes focused on me meanwhile I'm standing still, mesmerized by his gaze. He had said now is the time I should run, so why didn't I? why is he not as frightening as I thought, he's almost more bewitching to me. His eyes narrowed "Why are you looking at me like that?" and just like that his words make me shake my head, shake it out of the trance I fell under "like what?" I step back a little just enough so I can no longer be drawn in by his ravishing scent.

"Like you understand me" his breath caught in his throat as he spoke. I want to get closer to him but right now it feels like I'm treading on thin ice. "maybe I do" I crossed my arms alerting him I'm not afraid. A moment of silence stood between us that felt like an eternity, it was so quiet you could hear a penny drop. "You saw what I did to Eric, why aren't you afraid?" his expression turned from curious to baffled. "You protected me, as far as I'm concerned you're harmless" he scoffed at me as if what I said insulted him "harmless?" he snickered as he crept forward, getting so close that I took a step back, several in fact till I was now close to his front door and just when I thought he stopped moving he moved again, so I turned around not wanting to see him but not wanting to leave either, the curiousness is killing me. Bringing his head to my ear, so close I could feel his hot breath on the nape of my neck making my heart pound like a heavy metal drummer. "you have no idea what I'm capable of" he whispered sending a shiver down my spine.

I'm fully aware of what he's capable of, I saw it with my own eyes. My breath is getting clogged in my throat as I try to fish up something else to say "I saw what you did and he deserved it, you won't hurt me Dante" his fingers now tracing circles on my neck as I'm still facing away from him not because I'm frightened because I'm not, but because I'm blushing and don't want his to see that. "Is that what you think? I won't hurt you?" his face comes closer and I can now hear my own breath escaping me. "You stopped yourself before, you didn't hurt me then" I let out a deep breath slowly and I can feel his chest tense up against my back "But I wanted to" his other arm runs up mine and to the other side of my neck holding it softly. He suddenly does a deep inhale "I love the way you smell" he growls.

I swallow my embarrassment and turn around to face him and he jolts like he's shocked to see my front as he probably only expected to see the back of me bolting out his door by now. "You don't scare me, Dante" he grinned at my response like he was impressed by me but then I soon realized he wasn't impressed, more like I just challenged him. He leaned down bringing his face to mine "I guess I shall try a little harder then" he snarled before I could even think of another response he grabbed the top of my arms and threw me down onto his black velvet sofa, he moved so fast my breath could hardly catch up. 

Pinning me down now with my wrists above my head and his knee pushing against my groin in an obvious attempt to make me squirm, and it was working. "How about now?"  his voice now so low it's almost dominating. I struggled under his one hand holding me down, he's unbelievably strong, if he carries on looking at me like that I'm going to be a muddled mess. "If you're going to do it, just do it I'm sick of this cat and mouse game" I spat even though I'm not feeling like I'm the one in control right now. He giggled "Is that what you want?" his face was now serious as he enclosed the gap between us. "You don't know what you're asking for" his hand tightened against my wrist as he spoke as if he was frightened, but all his eyes showed was desire. I looked up at him and this time I was confident as I spoke even though my trembling body wasn't, "then show me" I whispered as I turned my head away from him and burrowed it under my arm that was still held in place, leaving only my bandaged neck on show.

And just like that, he tore off the bandage and strikes like a loose snake at the zoo. His fangs sink into my neck and I can feel the hot liquid flow from within me into him, the sudden rush caused me to moan but not in pain, in pleasure. His hand came up to the side of my head holding me more steadily by my hair as now I was most definitely starting to squirm, the hand that held my wrist became loose as he now started to groan and become distracted. Then he let go fully of my wrists and attached itself to my waist lifting me up to a sitting position, but I soon realized I wasn't sitting on the sofa, I was sitting on top of him. Pleasure like hot lava pouring through me and from the feel of it into him as well, I forget how to breathe, how to do anything.

One of my hands is now uncontrollably griping at his thick black hair while the other is holding for dear life to his bicep, I had never known how muscular he was, my body was now pushing on its own against his, so much that my breasts are on his chest. Then suddenly he ripped himself from me and placed me on the sofa carefully and was now at the other side of the room with his back facing me. "y-you should go now" his breath caught on his words. Still, in shock and out of breath I stood and marched for the door still unaware of what just happened but before I got to the door I had an idea and grabbed one of his sticky notes and a pen that was on the counter. "In case you decide not to see me again, the least you can do is text me" I had left my number and walked out the door closing it quietly, not wanting to turn back around for another glance for he would see the lustful expression on my face...