~Caught in the act~

It's been a few days since I and Dante saw each other in person. He's texted me a few times asking how I'm feeling and if have healed yet, but I'm unsure how to respond. For one I've been busy catching up with my writing and two I'm feeling a little awkward with him, about how I acted. I'm embarrassed, I practically moaned in his ears while he was just basically grabbing a bite to eat, I wonder if he noticed or if he felt the same in any way? No that's impossible he was just hungry. The sun is already set and I think I've written enough for today so I'm going to get a quick shower and relax a little with a takeaway ordered and a good movie. After getting out of the shower, all clean and fresh again, I realized I had a message from Dante.

Dante: I'm sorry to disturb you but have I done something wrong, Willow?"

I ponder for a few minutes, still not knowing how to respond, as it's not him that did anything wrong, it was me, I got too into it, into him. I put my phone back down, telling myself that a response will come to me soon, while I think for a bit I put on my pajama shorts with a long top and brush my damp hair when out of the blue I felt a cold chill run down my back as I was exiting my room, I must have left my balcony door open again, I swiftly turned expecting to see my door open a creak but it wasn't, it was wide open and a dark figure was standing in the opening of it. Dante?

"You haven't been responding to me" he spoke softly as he crept forward, allowing himself to close the distance between us, but subconsciously I stepped back. "What are you doing in here?" I yelled while turning my head away from him but as I did his cold hands were on my face, pulling me back to look at him. I feel ashamed, all the memories of what happened came rushing back and I started to blush, meanwhile, he was just glaring at me not taking his emerald eyes off mine. He then lifted his other hand about to place it on my forehead but I flinched, his movement was so fast it made me jump, "Are you afraid of me now?" he said with his head held in shame for a moment, but his hand continued to attach itself to my forehead.

Not knowing what he is up to, all I know is that my face is burning hot right now and my heart is racing. "I-I'm not afraid of you, I've just been busy" before I could finish my made-up excuse he was clasping my damp hair within his hands "What did I tell you about your hair, Sit down" he took my hand guiding me to my desk and I did as he commanded and sat onto the chair, what is he up to? "I thought you might have been sick or something," he said with much concern in his voice as he started to stroke through my hair with his hand ever so gently.

He was worried about me? Did he come over to just check up on me? Just the thought of it is sending heat to my face, why am I reacting like this? He picked up the hairdryer and started to dry my hair for me "you don't have to do that you know, anyway, why did you come through my balcony?" I glanced at him in the mirror while he was caressing my hair, twiddling it between his white fingertips, so vampires do have a reflection.

He finished drying my hair and spun my chair around to face him, leaning down so he was below me, he had a worried expression on his face and now his hands are shaking, why is he shaking? "So you promise you're not scared of me?" He asked while hiding his shaky hands behind his back and looking up at me like a lost puppy. My hand reached out but before it could touch his smooth skin he had abruptly stood back up, with now only his back facing me. "I swear on my life Dante I'm not afraid of you, I never will be, please look at me".

He turned around slowly, revealing his vampiric face, eyes red, fangs extended and nails looking like they could cut through glass. " I'm a monster Willow, why don't you see that?" His face was different but his body language was not, he still shook, he still looked worried and he still sounded like the Dante I know and have come to care about. I reached out, this time he let me, I brushed across his cheeks and then down to his fangs "You're beautiful to me". He looked surprised by my words, " I'm only beautiful to you because I'm dangerous" he peered at me with his red puppy dog eyes and stepped closer to me, with nowhere to go I'm not against my desk, his face changed from worried to intimidating.

"You know when your sleeping I come into your room just to listen to your heartbeat, to hear the rush of your blood run through your veins" he's trying to scare me but it's doing the opposite, making me gulp hard and I can't catch my breath. He has no idea how much I crave him, but in a different way to him. "Then why don't you take me" I surprise myself at what I just whispered out. He smirked at me, flashing his fangs and creeping to the side of my neck, his hot breath sending tingles to my groin. His hands wrapped around my waist, this time not too tight, it was just enough for me to melt. "You say you're not scared but your heart says different".

Suddenly he pulled away from me, leaving me in a state of frustration. "We shouldn't see each other anymore, I could end up hurting you more than I did last time" he spoke as he gripped the balcony door, not leaving as I had a hold of the back of his top this time which I think amazed him as much as it did me, I took another big gulp, this time it was full of courage. "What if I want you to hurt me, what if I don't want to stop seeing you" he turned in a flash, now who's the scared one.

My body moved on its own as I pressed up against him, allowing the heat from my body to warm his cold heart, leaving his only escape through the balcony which was behind him, I lustfully stared into his red eyes "You can't stop me from seeing you Dante, you may be powerful but you don't control me" he glared down at me, not moving his hands. "I-i have to go, we will discuss this later" he fell over his words as he tried to pull away from me, the way he struggles to not show that he wants me makes me want to make him struggle more. "P-please Willow, we should stop. I don't want to hurt you any more than I already have" he's now not facing me but facing the wall, so I lift up my wrist to his face, "I know you haven't fed since that day, you take care of me, let me take care of you now" he shook his head, if he shook it anymore it would fall off, and clasped his eyes shut tight. If he really wants to play that game I'll play it, grabbing the fountain pen from the desk and making a small incision on my wrist. I could tell he noticed because his nose started to twitch, so I held it in front of him.

"Dante, I'm telling you it's okay, please just eat or you'll get sick again" blood slowly began to trail down my arm, when he finally peeked his eyes open, he took my hand into his and gave me one last look to confirm it really was okay to do it, I simply nodded and smiled at him, before I could speak another word his mouth was around my wrist, causing me to fall against him even more. Why does it feel so good, my knees are starting to buckle so I lock them in place, but I think he noticed because he suddenly lifted me with one arm, mouth still drooling over my wrist, and placed me down onto the bed. He ground his body against mine, feeling the friction between us as he suckled. Then the words slipped from my mouth "Dante" I moaned. It fell out of my mouth, it didn't take me long to realize his lips were off my wrist. Now he was peering down at me, blood smudged on his lips, out of breath he spoke not making eye contact "thank you for for the meal, I have to go now" and in the blink of an eye he was gone, leaving me in shock on the bed he placed me on.

Only I wasn't shocked at what had happened, I was shocked because I think he was hard...