~What is happening?~

(((WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES OF SEXUAL NATURE AND IS INTENDED FOR AN 18+ AUDIENCE ONLY! ENJOY!!!)))

His intense gaze is not leaving mine, neither is his body that is firmly pressed against mine, his lips were parted, shining, as if just freshly licked while looking at me. I want to speak but am unsure of what to say to his last comment. Is he messing with me in some way or is he being an idiotic drunk vampire? "what exactly do you plan on doing Dante?" sliding myself up the sofa a smidge, just enough so I'm roughly at the same height as his face now. He's not speaking a word, just smirking at me like he knows something I don't. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, now probably looking visibly confused and he must have noticed because his eyebrow has now raised  "You just look so tasty" his eyes are red and his grip has tightened around my waist and the back of my neck forcing me not to move any more than I already have.

Trailing my neck with his fingers his eyes became large like he was hungry, even after he had some from me earlier. My neck tilts to the side a little, permitting him, not that he needs it but I think it comforts him knowing that I'm okay with this little agreement we may have decided on. He smirks at my gesture, but he doesn't dive into it like he normally would, instead he tilts my head back so I'm forced to face him yet again. "I didn't mean you look tasty in the way that you're thinking" he chuckled. What other way could he possibly mean? His hand traced over my lips again and a thought came to mind "can you read minds?". His hand stopped over my chin lifting it to him, " I wish I could get inside that pretty little head and see what you're thinking". I could feel my face getting redder by the minute at each thing he did or said my body would react to it.

My hand caressed the arm that was reached out to my face "What exactly did you mean by I look tasty then? if it's not the way I was thinking?" I glanced down then back up as I had an idea of what it could be but surely not. My eyes met his and they weren't red anymore but green, so green it's like spring fields had burrowed into them and I was most certainly getting lost in them. The corners of his mouth raised which formed a cheeky grin then his head sneaked to my ear "I mean I want to taste you in the ways you've been imagining about in your bedroom at night" he whispered and pulled back making sure to note every shameful expression on my lust-filled face. That means he's heard when I've.. let's say 'thought about him, was he purposely listening to that? Or did I disturb him?

I pulled my face away in embarrassment, not knowing how to look at him knowing he's heard my every sinful sound, and now he's asking such a thing of me? Is he mocking me? is this just the alcohol talking or is he being serious? I'm lost for words. "It's become quite a regular thing for you, I even heard you call my name the other night" his groin pushed against mine giving marking its presence. "Do you only think about me when you touch yourself? Or are there other men I should know about?" his eyes flashed red at the thought and his grip tightened on my waist as he asked, making me gulp, letting me know he is in control.

His eyes are fixed on me not allowing me to look away from him this time when finally words bubbled up in my mouth, "there's nobody else" I replied hoping I didn't stutter but I couldn't hear my words to tell, all I could hear was my heart nearly beating out of my chest, it's so loud it sounds like music. His hand slithered from my waist and his head dipped down low, low enough that all I could see was his soft dark hair, all I could feel was his weight lift from my chest and move somewhere else, and then I felt it, his lips locking on my thighs, he who I thought was cold his lips were hot like fire as they sparked something in me.

Legs uncontrollably twitching, aching for more, more of his touch. His lips wandered all over my thighs softly, and my hands fastened over my mouth for I knew a noise was about to peep through, I peeked at him only to see he had a grin on his face from ear to ear, he knew and he was teasing me, trying to get me to wriggle under his control. My leg was suddenly lifted onto his shoulder causing me to squeak as he traced down it he finally came to a halt on the inner side of my thigh, exceptionally close to my warm core when he gave a last glance up as he plunged his intense fangs into me.

It wasn't pain but sheer euphoria I felt, it was frantic and violent that my hands threw themselves from my mouth letting out rough groans, one of his hands slithered to one of mine clasping it but not too tightly, for I was the one with the tight grip today, crushing his hand in mine not wanting this feeling to ever retire. I felt the tension in his mouth as it left my skin not wanting to leave, but it soon clutched at something else.

The moistness of my blood was now on my mouth, wetting our lips and locking them in place when his tongue plummeted into mine making them dance together in the warmth of our mouths. This felt like it was going on for an eternity but I knew the only thing eternal in this room was him, his locked lips loosened and he bit down on his lip causing a drop of blood to flow out as he gave me one final peck, leaving a small imprint of himself on me, however, this was his way of saying I'm now his.