Chapitre 28

~~~~Achlys

I turned around to be shot by Jinx. Looking down at my wound on my arm i smiled.

"That's right, let the rage fill you ... Go on... KILL ME!" I screamed at her.

She began screaming as we both ran towards eachother. Bullets flying with knifes as we danced this deadly valse.

What a sight ...

I escaped her bullet by crouching and kicking her legs, making her fall in the mud.

She looked up at the knife i had thrown and rolled away. All of a sudden, she took my knife and threw it back at me. Catching it, i laughed at how entertaining this was.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!" She screamed out as she swung at me, dropping her guns.

"I'VE MISSED OUR FIGHTS! JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS!"

I ran over to her guns and looked back at her eyes widened in realization of how fucked she was.

~~~~Jinx

Achlys suddenly plunged down to get my guns and looked back at me with a smirk as my eyes widened.

Fuck.

She stood there with my minigun pointed at me.

"What's up Sweet Cheeks? Looks like u lost something." She said suddenly throwing it back at me.

I caught it and looked back at her in the air above me and ready to strike.

In a blink of an eye, i had shot multiple rounds at her. My eyes widened as i saw Achlys stumbling and filled with wounds.

No...

What have i done...

I was about to drop my weapons when she suddenly began laughing. She looked back up at me with an amused look as she dug out a bullet out of her stomach.

"Goddamn, you got me good... Good shot, hot stuff."

I looked at her in disbelief as she took this all as a game.

"This isn't a game..." I whispered.

She smiled at me as the bullets fell out of her body on their own and her wounds closed themselves up.

"That's where you have it all wrong Darling ... It's always been a game... You're just mad you lost at it by falling in love with me." She said with a soft tone.

I clenched my fists around my guns as i looked at her. Tears suddenly flowing against my cheeks.

"I DON'T WANT TO KILL YOU!" I screamed out dropping my gun.

A silence followed my heart wrenching scream...

A small chuckle was heard from Achlys as i looked back up at her with a smirk, picking up an axe, before she started speaking in a cold tone

"That just makes it easier for me..."