CHAPTER THREE

“Holy shit

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.”

In just a few minutes, the cafeteria is now engulfed by screaming, shouting, and crying of several students. Other students are still in shock, and that includes Hyunjae and Suhyeon. As the glass began to crack down, Hyunjae stands from his seat and grabs Suhyeon’s wrists while the young lady was still in shock away from the entrance.

On her peripheral vision, she saw Cheongsan, staring, while students were bumping into him until his body crashes into a table then some other students knocked On-jo resulting in her being slammed to the ground.

After being ambushed by other zombies and successfully evading from them without being bit, with the help of other students: Cheongsan, Hyunjae, On-jo, and Suhyeon were able to escape from the chaos that is happening in the cafeteria and made their way back to their classroom.

Upon entering, Gyeongsu inquires them if they were alright while I-sak ran towards her best friend after they got into the room.

“How’s the campus? Are we dead or what?” Gyeongsu raises a question.

Hey, Gyeongsu, we’re still breathing like? Of course, we are still alive!” Hyunjae responded. “Can’t say the same for the others, though.” He whispered underneath his breath.

“Wujin, did you know where did Suhyeok go?” Suhyeon asks her friend, wondering where her brother went.

Gyeongsu, Joonyeong, I-sak, Nayeon, Jimin, Hyoryung, and Minji was also inside the room.

Wujin shook his head, “I’m sorry, Suhyeon, but I don’t know where Suhyeok went.” He stated, his arms fully tightening, preventing the door to open.

“I heard he’s playing basketball, after lunch?” On-jo stated, receiving an astounding look from Cheongsan.

“Oh,”Is the only reply that came out of her mouth, still in shock, asking herself how did On-jo knew about her brother’s whereabouts.

Then suddenly, a loud banging came from the other side of the door. It reveals Daesu with his face covered in white.

Turns out, he was sprayed by a fire extinguisher. While Suhyeon’s head turns automatically to On-jo, the latter only avoided her stares.