CHAPTER FIVE

The two managed to climb down to the broadcasting room while Hyunjae was still on the sill, holding at the gold tinted water pipe as Suhyeok and Cheongsan’s heads were out of the window calling him out

“Get down here!”

“My sister is waiting for you, asshole!”

His fear washes off after hearing Suhyeok talked about Suhyeon, claiming she is worried about him. Hyunjae did what Suhyeok did earlier, he jumped and luckily his hands reached the hose as it didn't slipped—his hands are sweaty. He started putting his foot on the knot one at a time. As he was facing the room’s window, his eyes fastly wandered to Suhyeon.

Thank God—or whoever watching them (who’s doing a shitty job at the moment, might he add)—she was safe.

Once he got himself off the hose, reached the open window, and climbs down the table with the help of Gyeongsu, Suhyeon ran towards Hyunjae from her brother’s arms.

Son of a bitch only cares about Suhyeon.”

Hey, Wujin, just say you’re jealous and get on with it. Do not ruin their moment!”

“Thank God you didn’t die.” Suhyeon mumbled, oblivious to what her friends are mumbling to each other.

However, their brief reunion got interrupted when Nayeon started shouting and demanding people to close the windows immediately.

Gyeongsu went off to the table to go to the annoying young lady wearing a pink sweater. “What the fuck is wrong with you? Hyunjae is still out there. You want us just to shut him out?” He said, the tone of his voice raised than his usual tone.

“Is it a crime to want the window close?” Nayeon hissed.

“No, but you could’ve just wait for him to get in?” Suhyeon commented.

“How can you be so selfish?” Gyeongsu questioned as he pursed his lips while Hyunjae strides to his friend, assuring him that it is alright and it is pointless to pick up an argument since he is already inside the room.