CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Cheongsan, Suhyeok, and Hyunjae were on the front line, waiting for the horde of zombies that once was their schoolmates, teachers, and friends are coming on their way

Cheongsan, Suhyeok, and Hyunjae were on the front line, waiting for the horde of zombies that once was their schoolmates, teachers, and friends are coming on their way. Ready to consume their flesh, and unknowingly killing them, making them turn.

One of the worst thing that they have experienced in this unfortunate event is, they might have the same clothes, same faces, however, they are now a different breed of species. And lastly, they aren’t able to recognize any of the living. Even if that person means a lot to them before they became an undead.

“They’re here,”

A second after Namra utter those words, Suhyeon paces closer to Hyunjae and passed him the baseball bat in her clasp. She began to glance at the trio’s eyes, first was Cheongsan, then Hyunjae, and lastly, her older brother who only nodded his head, forcing a smile on his face as he notices his younger twin sister’s eyes on him. Making Suhyeon to hug her brother which was of course, reciprocated before she strut back to her original position.

No one was able to mumble a word as they anticipate the upcoming horde of hostiles and Hyunjae was having a thought that maybe Yoon Gwi-nam will be one of them.

Though, Hyunjae wasn’t certain if he wanted to see the man as a zombie or simply just his bully self.

He just want him dead.

Hyunjae’s thoughts were interrupted by the groans and grunts that he can hear a few meters away from them.

There they are.

The zombie bastards as Daesu worded out earlier.

While Suhyeok and Cheongsan are already drawn away with other zombies, another one is coming on Hyunjae’s way but before it could reach him, he bashes the zombie’s head with the baseball bat.

Then, another one. Again. Again.

And again.

On the other hand, Joonyeong, Wujin, and Daesu were occupied by attempting to bust the door open as their only last shot of survival.