CHAPTER NINETEEN

“It’s me

“It’s me. Me. Don’t you know me? How the fuck do you not know me?”

“Gosh, you are so full of yourself,”

Gwi-nam tilts his head as he looks at Suhyeon who just recently talked, “I must say, I am impressed. It has been a while since I get to see you eye to eye and in close proximity and yet to still recognise me.” He added, maniacally smirking.

Suhyeon’s breathing hitches, “How could I forget—”

“Do you want it to really happen? Is that why you can’t forget?”

“You’re that son of a bitch who shoved me off the stairs just because your ugly arse got rejected, how could I forget?”

With the death stares Suhyeon instantly earned from the man, Gwi-nam moving both his fists and feet made Cheongsan frightened. He thought highly of his friend’s boldness but he is also anxious about Gwi-nam retaliating because blood will definitely spill.

So of course, Cheongsan is appalled.

Obviously not for himself but Suhyeon, his friends, and On-jo.

Everyone is mindful that if any of them gets hurt badly by Gwi-nam, the others will revolt back until their demise (which hopefully would not happen). Suhyeok has once testified that after endeavouring his best to beat up Gwi-nam earlier that night. Although his motivation is completely reasonable since he is blood-related to Suhyeon, so he wonders what would Hyunjae and Wujin would do if the bully would attack Suhyeon again.

One thing is for certain, they will be beaten up by him because unlike before, Gwi-nam has this sort of super strength that even their best fighters like Suhyeok and Hyunjae do not stand a chance towards him.

And the only one who can possibly defeat Gwi-nam is Namra.

The class president might have a few bruises on her body, but Cheongsan doubts that Namra would let the only person who was incredibly persistent and became her new mate get hurt. Because even though Suhyeon did get to the point she gave up, in small elements, she was still making an effort.