CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

“It would have been more pleasant if we have some marshmallows and hotdogs with us,”

Wujin scrunches his nose in disgust after listening to what Daesu told the group, “Hey, idiot. We’re trapped on this very roof by force. We are not here to camp.” He hissed.

“I am aware of that, brother-in-law. I was just reminiscing about that camping that we had in our last year of middle school.” Daesu grumbled as a frown comes off his face while Wujin grimaced after hearing Daesu’s nickname for him.

Suhyeok automatically whirl his head towards Hyunjae after he heard the word middle school. At those times, Hyunjae hasn’t arrived in Hyosan yet.

Of course, Suhyeok treasured those days, but, it hits different when Hyunjae came into the picture and became their friends eventually. Besides, he does not want him to feel out of place.

And Namra. She wasn’t a friend yet at that time. Also, Suhyeok is too coward to talk and ask her out.

Unlike everyone else, it was only Suhyeon who strives hard to befriend Namra. But once she was close enough to break the walls around Namra, she gave up too.

Suhyeok emptied his throat, and before he could talk, Cheongsan wins against him to it. “Hey. Daesu, stop remembering the moments not everyone on this roof is present.” He reprimanded.

It seems like Suhyeok wasn’t the only one who understood it. On-jo, Joonyeong, Wujin, and Suhyeon have thought of it too.

“I’m alright. Don’t worry about me. I keep on telling stories about what was my life in Seoul ever since we met so I do not see any issues with any of you doing the same thing.” Hyunjae shrugged his shoulders as he ousted his friends’ concerns about his perceptions then broke down a passionate smile on his face.

After Hyunjae’s comeback, he and Suhyeok bug Daesu to sing that song. At first, Daesu does not want to, but after a few compliments, he gave up and sings. Gradually, they all partook to sing together. Except for Namra, On-jo, Cheongsan, and Suhyeon, who looks to be in deep thought.