4.Awkward dinner

Year 2021, In Korea

Jeons mansion

It is a happy day in Jeon's family, it's their elder son's wedding today. Jeon's mansion is sparkling with lights and filled with happiness.

Yes

Yes... Jeons live in a mansion they are one of the wealthy family in Korea., despite of being rich, Jungkook chose to be a cop which is a respectable job but comparatively low income than his CFO brother but he didn't care about his income.

Only thing matters to him is his job which comes with power and thrill of sending chills over the spines of some filthy rich people.

But things changed. His mind changed in one night. Now Jungkook's only concern is KIM TAEHYUNG.

He have already become Jeon Taehyung but not Jungkook's Taehyung. That very fact irritated him. He wants to scream his heart out but, Who can he scream at??? When he is the one at fault

Where is he now??? He is just outside his mansion dieing to go inside and apologize to Taehyung for what are all the hurt words he uttered before a week, But his heart is raging on seeing the couples... It took all his energy to walk inside the mansion for special dinner.

Meanwhile Jungkook's parents in Jeon's mansion searching for his younger son but he is no where to be found. Not picking his mother's call. Suddenly Jungkook entered in to the dinning hall, all welcomed him back except the Vmin Soulmates.

He is not dressed for the dinner

He is not dressed for the dinner. He looked like he came from college in a rainy day with blue hoodie and black ripped jeans. He greeted his parents and other elders and sat in one corner of the table opposite to Jimin.

Jimin sat beside Taehyung. Jungkook avoided eye contact with Taehyung, he decided to clarify things in private. Taehyung looked at him for a second before staring at his lap and thought

why he looks so done tired and sad???!!!

No no!! Why do i care he said I'm no one to him

This may be an act pulled by great Jeon Junkook as well

He tries to look away from this distraction to avoid awkwardness but something always catches his eyes when it comes to Jungkook

That blue hoodie...