9.Taehyung in LA

Year 2021, In Los Angeles

Flight hours helped Tae to clear his mind , he hope he could forget the certain raven head ,but the task seems impossible.

Jungkook rooted deep in his mind, forgetting.... No where near possible, so Tae left behind all the bitter experience in Korea and only took good memories to LA.

Memories filled with his father, Jimin and Jungkook, memories of his Jungkook before that fateful day. Yes....Tae still preserves memories of Jungkook.. Jungkook may have just acted, but Tae's love for Jungkook is true .

After all Jungkook is his first love...
___________________________________________

New city, new life...changed Taehyung, he wanted to make new memories with his husband Jin. Jin deserves to be happy too, like his father said. So he accepted Jin whole heartedly.

Jimin joined them in LA after a week, they spend their summer vacation happily. Taejin and Shawnmin went for couple dates. Sometimes they go to theme park, carnivals and beach.

Even if Jin couldn't join, he will make sure Tae is comfortable and safe with all the arrangements, within his powers.

One of many memorable thing happened is, Jin took Tae to Dua lipa concert (yes Tae is crazy fan of Dua lipa) . Jin noticed Tae's liking towards his idol and tried to surprised him.

Jin even arranged for an after concert back stage meeting., and Tae is beyond happy. He admired her...he likes her perfections and imperfections. Even her crazy hip movement... and of course all of her songs, Tae knows byheart.

Concerts, occational double dates, new college, studies and unlimited shoppings, life in LA was good for Tae . He was happy ( not all the time). He puts his happy face on , all the time, only Jimin could see the difference.

He forgave Jungkook eventually,for the sake of Jin. Tae knows Jin loves his little brother dearly but avoided speaking with him for the Taehyung sake.

Yes he could forgive Jungkook.... But forgetting??

He can not...

He still has many questions about the past occurrence but decided to dodge those questions to keep his mind free from worries.

And a year passed many things changed, his questions and his occasional thoughts about Jungkook never changed. But distance helped his retrieval..

In his college he have many friends ( not close ones) but never once he talked about his past life. All are aware of his husband and his close friend Jimin. But no one knows the reason for Tae's occasional sadness and zoning out times.

Everyone knew Tae is closed kinda person... Never let his thoughts to anyone other than Jimin. Jimin was worried about Tae's change, this is not his usual happy go Tae...

So Tae tried to stay strong for Jimin and for Jin. ..