31.Deserve

After complete and comfortable silence for sometime.

" Then...?? " Jungkook asks to initiate the conversation.

" Then??? " Tae fondly looks at Jungkook

" How is the drink... ? " Jungkook asks

" Everything tastes good after your touch.." Tae implies both of his touches..

Tae thought Jungkook cannot understand what he implies, even if he could understand, he won't talk about it.

But Tae wants Kookie to know that Tae liked his touch but scared a to do escalate things . But to his surprise..

" Only after ?? Not at the time of my touch?? " Jungkook asks..

Tae's heart rapidly beats in a good way..

" Yes... Only after...." Tae genuinely says

"I was not prepared at that time... Sorry Kookie"

" It's ok... My fault too... I shouldn't have..." Jungkook is interrupted by Tae..

" Don't say it's your fault.. Plz don't regret doing it Kookie.." Saying this Tae turns fully towards Jungkook and took his hand and places it over his cheek... And closes his eyes in content .

Jungkook didn't tell anything just slightly caresses his cheek and looks at his already rosy lips which turned in to deep pink because of the drink and there is small drop of rose syrup in lips...

How much he wants to taste those lips... But he couldn't do that to Tae, still took his thumb finger from cheek slightly runs the finger over Tae's lips. Tae opens his eyes slowly...

" Tae... It's getting tougher for me to resist you.. "

" Then don't resisit yourself..."

"I can't have feelings for you Tae... "

" It's ok Kookie.. Take your time... "

" What are we Tae... ?? I can't promise anything other than being friends... "

" Then be my friend Kookie... "

" I can't be your true friend too , my job won't permit that... Am secretive , selfish and greedy kind of person Tae....I can't share everything with you even as a friend"

" We can take it slow.... Just don't ignore me..... "

" Couldn't ignore you Tae, I tried a lot... "

" Please don't try... Kookie "

Kookie couldn't look in to those eyes, more he look, more he is going to fall in and going to fail in his mission.

He took his hands from Tae's cheek and to change the awkward topic, he told Taehyung...

" Tae... Dont wear these dresses hereafter , if you don't feel comfortable. "

" I feel comfortable when I was with Jimin, he chose this dress for me... I made a mistake wearing it when he is not with me , now I know... He is my strength and reason for my bratty side.."