34.Great escape

Taehyung is dancing on the dancefloor, Jungkook is walking towards the dance floor without taking his eyes off his dancing beauty, Jimin and Taehyung's escorts stoped Jungkook before he reached the dance floor.

Jungkook couldn't reach Tae on the dance floor, he just stands there and watched Taehyung dancing in trans state , he couldn't believe that his little cub who stood vulnerable in front of him last week is the same boy dancing sensually in a club.

The one dancing in front of him is a fierce tigress waiting to be tamed by Megestic Lion... Tae reaches his hands to Jungkook calls him to join on the dance floor and Jungkook took the hand and pulled Tae towards him.

Kookie wrapped his hands around Tae's waist and slowly moved according to Tae's movement.

" Am I a kid Jkayyyy...?? "

Tae sensually whispered against Jungkook's ear. It's the first time Jungkook hearing 'Jkayyyy ' in person and it shoot a shock in his spine.

" Hmm hmm ... " Jungkook just shakes his head signing 'no... '

" Am I just a friend Jkayyy? "

" Mmhh hmm.. I want you to be more... " Kookie shook his head again..

Tae just smiles for that and Jungkook couldn't handle this hypnotism, Tae is doing on him. Tae started singing the lyrics of the song in Jungkook's earlobe in a sensual hush tone.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Wanna be right where you are

Let's go dancin' in the dark

Don't wait, you can push to start

Lose control......

Kill me slowly with your kiss

Wrap me 'round your fingertips...
Damn, I need another hit

Make me lose my mind....

•.•♬•♫•.•♬•♫•.

Last line Tae just hushed in Kookie's ears and it's where Jungkook lost his mind. He got goosebumps all over his body and the thing Tae doing to him is beyond tempting Jungkook is yearning to taste those pink lips...

Tae's habit of wetting his lips driving Jungkook crazy and the hold around Tae's waist is getting tighter which denotes how much Tae is affecting Jungkook

Tae's habit of wetting his lips driving Jungkook crazy and the hold around Tae's waist is getting tighter which denotes how much Tae is affecting Jungkook . Tae is feeling Jungkook's arms up with his fingers.

Tae wants to prove that he is not a kid and show Jungkook , how much Tae wants him. Tae leaves all his insecurity and nervousness to make Jungkook like him back. Both are in their own world.

Jungkook is not himself slowly lifted Tae in his arms with the tight hold. Tae's feet are in air and Jungkook's hold is getting tighter to the point that Tae is struggling to breath.