39. Airport.

Hawaii trip...

The 3 Musketeers are planning the trip to Hawaii as partial vacation and partial official trip, over the phones . They even started group in their chatting app ' The chaotic Three'

While their planings are going on oneside here in Kim's office , Jin came to meet Kim Taehee for a personal proposal.

Jin was also there in the night club, when Jungkook rescued Taehyung and Jimin. Jin came with Namjoon to that club that day to spend their free night.

Jin was sitting in the other side of Vip area, while Jungkook and Jimin discussing . Jin did notice both Jungkook and Jimin dancing.

He thought Jungkook is dating Jimin and when Jin eyes falls on the dance floor, he noticed a familiar face with unfamiliar dance moves.

Jin looks at the Tae's other side and he falls for Taehyung's charm . Jin wanted to have Tae all for himself that night.

But before approaching Tae, he decided to get permissions from Tae's father like a gentleman he is. He cannot break Taehee's trust.

Jin confessed his wish to Taehee and Taehee is more than happy about this.

" If Taehyung accepts your proposal... I would be the happiest person... "

" Thank you uncle... "

" I hope he likes you too... Lately he always talk about your family.... 'Jeons this... ' , ' Jeon's that... ' even my baby loves bunny in your house... May be he have crush on you too.... "

" Let's hope for the best... Uncle" Jin blushed...

" Tae is going to trip with Jimin to Hawaii tomorrow, you can ask him once he come back... " Taehee doesn't know Jungkook is also going there with Tae.

" Ok uncle.. "
___________________________________________

Incheon Airport..

Its the day they decided to board the flight to Hawaii. Jimin and Tae is already in the airport waiting for Jungkook.

It has been nearly a month since Tae and Jungkook met last time. Tae is eagerly waiting for Jungkook with red cheeks. He is too excited.

Tae saw Jungkook in distance and jumped in happiness. Jimin fondly looks at Tae. He never saw Taehyung gets this exited before. Jimin is happy for Tae.

" Hi... Kook... " Jimin greets Jungkook

" Kookie.... " Tae waves

" Hi guyz... This is my first vacation with friends after college... I hope you brats don't spoil my vacation " Jungkook greets both of them with a smirk.

" Friends!!!? Me and Tae are friends. Okay.... you and me are friends... We three aren't friends Kook " Jimin teased...

" Whatever " Jungkook says unaffected..

Jungkook knows Jimin is trying to pull his leg, but he didn't give the chance to do it.

Jungkook slightly stares how beautiful Tae looks in simple sweat wear. He envies how freely Jimin hugs Tae. Tae looks like a warm Teddy bear.

Tae could feel gaze on him but didn't mind to lift his head from his feet., he is starting at his feet. Jimin saw this and started singing out of no where....

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Friends don't look at
friends that way.....

Friends don't look at
friends that way.....

Mhhhhh.... Mhhh...

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

" Minie... Stop teasing him" Tae whispers in Jimin's ears