16.Reminders

Year 2021, In Los Angeles

Shifting to LA after marriage is really the only positive thing that happens to Tae. He is happy with their house selection, it's a modest 3 bedroom house, not a big mansion . It keeps people close than big mansions, in which you can easily get lost.

And the fact that he can design the interiors of the house to his own taste is just another good thing. He took immense pleasure in decorating and shopping furnitures according to the color themes.

Subconsciously bedroom color theme Tae choose is Dark grey and copper. Which is Junkook's bedroom theme in his apartment.Jin didn't notice at first, but later he figured . But he didn't try yo ask Tae about anything...Jin thought...

May be Tae misses kookie....

I too miss him...

First month of shifting, both are busy getting settle down, office work , outing with Jimin, shoping everything took their attention and time. They are not together as couples yet..

Its not that Jin is not interested in Tae, he is very much attracted to beautiful Tae. He occasionally do back hugs, pecks in temple , sometimes cheeks, fond looks....Tae knows everything he didn't try to stop him once... He wholeheartedly accepted everything.

But they sleep in different room from the day they shifted. Jin respected Tae's privacy and decided not to push him against his wish.

Tae started dressing more girly in LA. He used to be a Tom boy in Korea mostly over sized clothes, Jean and sweat pants only for certain occasion he wears girly dresses but he changed. Jin is more attracted to the girly side of Tae.

Jin wants to go to the next step of their relationship, but he somewhere sense slight discomfort from Tae. He is more affectionate towards Tae than attracted. So he decided to wait. Taehyung didn't know Jin is only waiting for his approval.

But Tae decided not to stop him if Jin makes the move. Days go on like that, he started trusting Jin more than himself. Jin always wish well for Tae.

One weekend Jin and Shawn planned a double date in a famous Korean restaurant in LA. Jin gifted a beautiful red dress for Tae to wear for that date.

Jimin and Tae were getting dressed , they helped each other in getting ready as they stayed in same room.

Dinner date was awesome, they had few rounds of wine too... After the date they went to nearby beach and spent some time...

There Shawn sat for while in the sand, when Jimin and Tae played in the waves, Jin stood just nearby Tae , little protectively , after some time Shawn called Jimin and make him sit between his legs...suddenly the pair started kissing..

Tae fondly looked at his friends and turned toward beach and subconsciously thought about his night with Jungkook in beach and smiles with a tears in his eyes.Those are the memories that he didn't want to get out of his mind,even though he hates Jungkook.

Suddenly a pair of arms circled his waist and Tae knows whose hands it is. Tae flinched lightly at contact... No...it is not because he don't like his touch, it's because he don't want to think abou Jungkook now.

" Baby.... " Jin whispered near Tae's ear

"Hmm..... "

" Do you like me?? "

" Hmmm.... Very much "

"Really... ??? " Jin pecked his cheek.... He couldn't resist those bread cheeks

" I really like you Jin ah..."

" As much as Jungkook??? " He didn't want to make Tae uncomfortable, still he wants to know. It's been a month.