30. An angel.

After all the chaos in the lunch table everyone leave to the home bar to chill and have some wine.

Tae, Mina and Jungkook who decided not to drink wine at this time of the day stayed in the kitchen island to have some mocktail.

As all the maids are excused to have some rest after the big lunch, now Mina and Tae are standing near the kitchen island .

Jungkook stands near counter top wearing a apron , offers to prepare one of his special mocktail, ginger rose fizz..

" You know Tae... Jungkook is good at making mocktails, as we both only drink mocktails after special lunches " Mina proudly said...

" You should try some... You will surely like his touch in the mocktail"

" Yeah aunty... I will surely like..."

his touch..

And the tone made Jungkook understand what Tae implies and subtly stares at Tae.

Tae nervously tapped his foot and did tiny streches to look away from Jungkook... Mina sees Tae's uncomfortable posture and thought something is bothering him.

" Tae baby it's getting warm here... This old architecture didn't allow us to install air conditioners here in kitchen...remove your coat , its suffocating" Mina said and helped Tae to remove his coat.

Its getting impossible to avert Jungkook's eyes from the beautiful creation standing in front of him leaning on the counter with cross legs

" Eomma ... Go get some rose syrup that we made last week...from the store room, old one in the fridge lost its freshness . I told you not to store it here " Jungkook fake glares at his mother...

" Sorry Kookie... Wait I'll bring it... " Mina turned to leave... But Tae stops her..

" Aunty let Mr. Jeon go and take it, why are you straining yourself "

" No Tae... This boy donno where I put it, he will break something in the process of finding. I must go" Mina says.

But Tae is terrified all of the sudden to stay alone with Jungkook in this situation and too in this dress.

Tae can confidently flirt in the phone but he is not ready to face Jungkook alone after all the late night chats.

" Ok then... I'll accompany you... " Tae whispers to Mina and now Jungkook really glares at Tae and rolled his eyes and sternly mouths the word 'stay.. '

" Sorry dear... It will be hot and congested... You will ruin your pretty dress... Just stay... I'll bring it"
Mina said and Tae visibly gulps and looks down.

God save me...

" Ok aunty" Tae's eyes follow Mina's steps out of the kitchen all the way fully aware of scrutinizing look on him.