17.He is mine

Year 2021 , In Los Angeles,

Jin didn't get any sleep that night, he felt bad for touching his wife that way. He is not like the 'act on impulse' kinda guy...at least not on his own. He usually know what he is doing.

But that day he acted on his temptation, he is out of his mind . He lost his mind when he saw Tae on that off shoulder dress, displaying all his beautiful collar bones. His mind took him to the day he actually desired to touch Tae. The day he saw Tae in that bar. Now he regrets that...

Ahhhh what have I done!!

I shouldn't have hurt an already broken soul....

He can't even blame his brother.All his life he spoiled his brother Kookie by giving him whatever he wants. He loves to spoil him. But Kookie never share anything with anyone. Jin learnt it quite young...

Jin at the age of 10 ,took Kookie's colour pen to draw something for his school project

Jin at the age of 10 ,took Kookie's colour pen to draw something for his school project . Kookie noticed and snatched it away from Jin, then he ran to stationary cupboard and brought Jin's colour pens.
He gave it to Jin.

" It's mine... Don't take what's mine hyung, you have your's right? " He sternly said with a cute pout

Then he sticked a label and wrote his name on it , Jin laughed at his cuteness and never corrected him for his possesive and selfish behavior. He should have..

Now....

Jin is angry on Jungkook , not for taking Tae as his possession, but for not keeping his possession safe and happy . Jungkook failed to keep his Tae happy and safe.

If Kookie is not sure about his feeling about Tae, why did he lead Tae to this...

Kookie is not like that!!

Is he missing Tae too??!!

Jin figured Tae belongs to Jungkook,
And from that day he treated Tae as Kookie's possession, he kept Tae safe and never once tried to take him. Like he never took Kookie's  color pens again.

Kookie labeled Tae unknowingly with his touch.
___________________________________________

Year 2022, in Los Angeles

At present after Jihyo left

" Do you like Jihyo??" Tae asked..

"What??!!! " Jin bewilders at the sudden question "No... Not like you think....And I'm not going to cheat on you Tae"

" What's there to cheat??? We are never a proper couple... Jin.....And I dont mind..... if you like her, actually....I will be happy for you..."

" Where all these came from...??? All of the sudden?! Everything was going alright......till yesterday?? "

" Nothing is alright Jin, you know that" Tae said in worried tone...

" Tae... Don't stress yourself... Its not your fault that we can't have proper married life" He continues in a soft comforting voice....

" I too don't have such feelings towards you, everything will be alright in the future. Once you find a right man just tell me, I'll divorce you and you can move on....Eventually I will find someone for me...." Jin said

"Only after me??? Huh?? "

" Yes only after you... Don't push me in that. Its my decision to make"

" What if ..? I wanted to stay single forever ??? "

" You are not single in the first place, you are married to me, If that's what you want I'll stay married to you.. "

"What about your life Jin??!!! " Tae asked worriedly

Jin become furious and started shouting incoherent words , he tried to explain softly but Tae is stubborn, now he lost his patience..

" What's with you??!! Huh??? If you can be this stubborn , can't I be too? Who gave you the rights to care about me? , if I can't care about you ,huh? You cannot take my life decision.. Ok? "  Jin continues his rants...

" If you don't want me... Then divorce me and go in your way..  But don't force me to find someone, if you don't want to find one for yourself "

" You brats are spoiled too much( he included kookie) If you are guilty about spoiling my life stay guilty, I don't care about it.....I have my guilty to care about"

He ranted without breathing.

Tae is on the verge of crying at first.. Suddenly started laughing out loud at the end of his rapping,. It happens all the time , He ran to Jin and wrapped his hands around Jin.

Jin tried to push Tae to continue his rapping but couldn't hurt his baby more... So with all that anger Jin patted Tae's back... He said softly,

" Tae.... Don't start any discussion if you can't finish ... Not again ok?? "

" Ok..Jin ah"

" Hmm.... Now tell me, where everything started ? , tell me what's bothering you? "

" It's nothing... I'll tell you the thing that bothers me... "

Tae started to tell him about the crush Jihyo has on Jin, and discussions they both had yesterday.

" I'm worried for both of you Jin... " Tae pouted

" Don't pity her... You are the most broken soul here.. " Jin caressing tae's cheeks and continues

" Stop worrying about us.... "

" Jin.... Can you do me a favor??! "

" Hmmm... Tell what you want first, then I'll think about doing it...., I'm done spoiling you brats"

"Ok ok.... If I find myself a suitable partner, Can you please consider Jihyo? "

" Ok ok... Let's see if she  stays single at that time.... " Jin blushed

Ohhh..... Jin ears are red from blushing I have hope... Tae thought

"Ok.... Don't rush in finding a partner for my sake...move on when you are sure about your emotions for him"

" Ok Jin ah..."

If I'm not wrong kookie would still have feeling for you Tae.... Just wait until we go back please.

Kookie wouldn't have labeled you, if he didn't have any feeling for you.

Kookie might have masked his feelings

Jin really wishes Tae to reunite with his love Jungkook. But he is not sure what is in Jungkook's mind in first place. So he cannot talk about that to Tae.

" Now eat your breakfast... Here" Jin handed his plate..

"Hmmm.... "

" Is Jihyo still have crush on me??" Jin asked out of nowhere.

" Yesssss.. " Tae sheepishly smirkes

" Ok.... Eat pabo... " Jin sternly said with a glare....

I have to handover this bratt to that idiot...

I should make this angel to fall in love with my Jiji...