59.Guilt

Jungkook really didn't sleep the whole night, Tae slept when Jungkook finished singing 'Paper hearts' , but Jungkook didn't stop his songs there.

Jungkook sung whole night,all the songs he used to sing when he missed his Tae for the past one year. Now he got the chance to sing it for his babie, he don't want to miss that.

Jungkook traced his finger in Tae's features without disturbing him, like a feather tracing the air when a bird flies. He admired all the beautiful flaws of Tae's face.

How can a scar be look beautiful on your cheeks!!

You are a miracle Tae babie! !

Jungkook even tried to count Taehyung's long and thick eyelashes but he dropped as it become impossible to cout that many eyelashes. Jungkook is still unsure about getting a lone night togather with Tae again, so he made use of it well.

In the morning..

It's early morning 6, and before other's wakes up Jungkook needs to take Taehyung to Reena's room to avoid any gossips. Jungkook didn't wake Taehyung, he just lifted him and took him to Reena's room.

Jungkook already informed Reena... So she kept her door open. Jungkook made Taehyung lie on her bed and placed a kiss in his temple and tried to leave the room.

" Hey!!!" Reena angrily calls and stops Jungkook near the door

" Shhhh..dont wake him... "

"What did you do to him?! "

" He is just sleeping... Reena "

" He slept in your room last night? Traitor!!! You stole my night!!"

" Yes.... Don't talk about it to anyone.. "

" Ok..... Did you sleep with him? Like sleeeeeep with himmmm??!"

" Don't worry... We didn't.. "

" You are a loser Jungkook... I'm gonna cry... If I were you?????!! Aaaggh... Nevermind... Did you atleast confess your love? "

" No.... I donno why but he was very sad and cried a lot... It wouldn't be nice if I confessed last night... "

Jungkook exited the room and quietly closed the door and Reena followed him.

" Then what did you do all night? " She is still angry at Jungkook for leaving this opportunity.

" I was singing him songs and I was living my dream.... One night with my love felt like heaven Reena... I want him all my life... I donno if I can loose him again.. I don't have that strength. Even if I have to beg Jin and the whole family, I will do it shamelessly, but I wanna  do it without hurting my cub..... "

" Ok... Don't worry... I'm also seeing positive signs all the sides... Jimin is also working on our side. .. Jihyo too... Let's talk to them about it"

" What??!! Are you serious... Jimin knows about my love for Tae? "

" Yeah!! Even before he comes to Korea. "

" How?! "

" Don't beat me JK.... I tried to keep I secret but.....I called him....I know I shouldn't have... But trust me I want you to be with Tae... Sorry... " Reena hesitantly says..

" Thank you Reena... At last your stupid brain did something useful... Thanx a lot... Jimin can help me? "

" If Jimin can't.... Then no one can... He is in our Taekook side... "

" What is that??!! "

" Who is stupid now??? Tae -kook... I only suggested.... Your ship name... "

" I'm really afraid to be in that team now Reena.. Isn't it bit childish...? "