49.Three chains

In the weekend

Jimin and Taehyung is packing things . Taehyung is packing for his three months stay in Korea. Taehyung's fashion has changed a lot in Los Angeles, now he can't use all his old clothes in Korea.

Our Taehyung got little chubbier , cuter and sexier to the next level. Tae is excited to meet his father, he must be happy to see Tae like this... All chubby and happy.

" Tae... Pack light... Let's buy clothes there... We have same brand clothes in Korea too.."

" Ok Minie... I'm just packing my daily wears and three or four party wears "

While Taehyung rambling in  his closet's top shelf, a soft velvet kinda box falls in his feet. The moment Tae's eyes cought the box , his heart started beating fast and beautiful scenes are flashing in front of his eyes.

Taehyung bent down to take the box, he opened it and walks back to his bed to see the content in the box. Those three
' V ' chains.

Tae smiles thinking about that night with his Kookie, with a glint of sadness in his eyes. But Tae is mostly proud of how Kookie treated him like a precious princess.

The chain reminds him the events happen that day. How Kookie turns a serious discussion in to sensual situation and how he turns sensual situations in to hilarious situation.

That day...

After hooking the ankle chain..

Jungkook traces his fingers on Taehyung's leg to reach his thighs all the while kissing the path of his fingers , and when he reach the hem of Tae's night gown he took off his fingers.

Jungkook sat in the bed and removed his jacket and threw it to one corner and hover over Tae while unbuttoning the first two buttons of his white shirt.

Jungkook then placed kiss all over Tae's clothed curves and Taehyung moaned because of the uncontrollable pleasure by holding Kookie's arms and arched his neck.

Jungkook fondly looks at Taehyung's hot posture in a content feeling then he placed his head on Tae's stomach lied down in the bed facing the ceiling and...

" Babie... "

"Hmm... " Tae answers slowly coming down from the hot session and brushing Kookies hair that spread on his stomach.

" Am I your first crush?? "

" Hmmm... "

" Am I your first kiss? "

" Don't ask... If you already know the answer Kookie"

" Ok... I am the first man to remove your robe and kissed you like this all over your body?? " Saying that Jungkook turns to Tae's chest and placed a kiss in the middle of his chest...

" Jkayy... " Tae moans..

"I know I'm the only man in this whole world who could make you moan like this... So of course I'm your firsts in everything... This is enough for me babie... "

" Enough?? "

" Yes... "

" You don't want me?? "

" Nahh.... I don't want that... It's work.. "

" What??!! "

" First time is not a significant thing Tae.. It's pain and work... and I'm lazy now... You drained all my energy already.... So I'm going to leave that for your boyfriend or husband...So that I can call you 'V' untill you get married to someone... "

They are distracted by nocking sound.

tak tak...

" Tae babie... Are you ok ?? Is Jungkook still there... " Tahee asked from outside to ensure his safety..