56.Jin vs Jimin

Beautiful Tae...

Jungkook is sitting without any guilt after singing that song for his cub, he thought he did this to teach a lesson for Jin's inappropriate behavior . But reality is far from truth.

Taehyung is bewildered by Jungkook's action, now he can clearly see that it's not his imagination, Jungkook really sung this for him both the times.

But why??

Now everyone present in the couch is dumbstruck by this awkward situation, even Jimin didn't anticipate this.

Jimin thought Jungkook will sing this song for Tae. But he didn't thought Jungkook will replace 'day' with 'Tae' and he daringly stressed that word 'Tae' and too looking at Tae directly...

Brave Kookie!!!

Jin is sitting unbothered and further leaning towards Jihyo. Jungkook is getting further more furious on Jin. While Kookie is thinking about the way to split Jin and Jihyo...

Taehyung took off from his place and leaves the room to avoid Jungkook and his protective gaze on him, he couldn't figure the reason for Jungkook's sudden peotective mode.

To everyone's surprise Jungkook follows Taehyung out without even a thought about what he is doing. After they left Jimin held Jin's hand and took him to other side of the room.

" Why are you suddenly getting all touchy touchy with Tae and at the same time you are flirting with Jihyo ? I get it... You are angry with Kook but making him Jealous??!! Really Jin?? Why do you want to hurt Kook this much?? Do you know how much they love each other... ?? " Jimin quei Jin..

"I donno...How much?? " Jin asks with smug face..

" Are you kidding me Jin.. You know that already... Have you seen Kook's face when you get touch touchy with Tae in front of him?? " Jimin furiously asks..

" Have you seen Tae's face when Kookie gets touchy touchy with that girl... Oh... Sorry you were busy looking at me... Right?? "

" Why what happened? "

" Next time before seeing me... See what's going on around you... and before everything....what you say??? Kookie loves Tae? "

" No no... I mean to say Tae loves Kookie.."

" Jimin.... Tell me what's going on...??"

" Not here Jin... Shall we talk about this later... May be at home tonight? "

" Ok...Now go and deal with your friend"

"Kook is there with him... He will take care of Taehyung... "

___________________________________________

" Taehyung... "

" Taehyung please... Wait.. "

Jungkook follows Taehyung to restroom. Tae knows Jungkook is calling him but he don't want to turn and let Jungkook see his hurt face. He don't want Jungkook to know that Tae still love him.

" Tae.. "

" Babie... Please.... "

When Tae heard the last words of Jungkook, he ran to one of the restroom cabin and locked the door. Jungkook stops befor the cabin and leans his forehead on the door.

" Tae babie...?? "

" Stop calling me that Jungkook.. "

" Babie please... I can't anymore... Why are you angry with me? Open the door.."

" Tell me....why you sing that song looking at me... when you are with your girlfriend?? "

" She is not my girlfriend Tae... She is just a friend...and I can't see why you are getting upset over a single song... "