WJSN Bona: Overdose

>> you and bona work at the same company as reporter, there are many times when you two slept on the office because of too much work but to ease that, bona uses ! DRUGS ! and made you try it <<

"Y/N! are you done with your work?" bona asks from her desk, "I'm about to finish it!" you replied while focusing on your screen when your manager arrived.

"Gather here. The CEO told me that we will leaving work earlier today due to the office's maintenance. Don't forget to do what you can while you're here." 

"I'm so tired!" you groan in pain as you lay your back on the bed, bona took a bath first and while waiting, you decided to order some food.

"Bona? What do you want to eat?" you knocked on the door, "Jjajangmyeon, please. Thank you! Wait.. is it your treat?" bona asks, "Yes!" you replied while laying your head on the pillow.

Few minutes later, the food arrived since it's just a nearby restaurant. Bona finishes her bath and walked to the table with her undergarments only. It's not new to you since she always does that. After eating, you clean up the mess and went to take bath. after taking a bath, you saw bona with lighter and foil on her hand.

"Bona? What the heck is this?" you ran towards her and took the lighter away from her, "Give it back!" bona exclaimed, "Why are you using this?" you asked her.

"Well, it helps me when I'm stressing over our job. Do you want to try it?" bona looks at you like a lost kitten, "No...." you replied as you sat on the edge of the bed.

"Just try it once.. you won't regret it..." bona persuades you, "What will happen after-" you got stop when bona kissed you but immediately pulled away.

"Try this first then you'll have what you want..." bona seductively said, "What do you think I want?" you smirked, "Me.. obviously..." bona laughed and sat on your lap.

"Just this once, alright?" you firmly said, bona nodded her head and you get to try it.

After that, Bona hovered above you and removed her undergarments, you were in awe of what you are seeing. You immediately went for her neck and left hickeys while groping her chest. The intimate night happened between you and bona.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.