TWICE Mina: "My wife."

"i'm very grateful to have her as my wife.

...

it's been a year since TWICE Mina and you got married. she's also going though an IVF process to have your baby. TWICE have been supported for the both of you and still lets the two of you go with them to their tour.

"love, aren't you sad?" you asked mina as you can see her longing to perform for ONCEs, "why would you ask such question?" mina turned at you and caressed your face.

"because of me, your dreams.." you got cut off when mina hugged you tightly, "i told you to stop saying things like that, didn't i?" mina stated, "i'm happy to have you, i'm sure that ONCEs are happy for us too." she added.

few moments later, TWICE invited mina on stage to meet ONCEs, fans are cheering loudly. the girls are excited for mina to meet ONCEs after a year of no contact with them.

"how's married life, myoui mina?" jeongyeon asked, with fans waiting for answer. 

"it's fun, we actually have a surprise for ONCEs. we're having a baby.." mina proudly exclaimed, "wow, mina as a mom?" sana chuckles.

"why? mina unnie fits being a mom.." chaeyoung replied, "can you explain us the pros and cons of marrying a CEO?" jeongyeon giggles.

"well, my wife never fails to surprise. she's a great cook. she takes care of me very well." mina smiles at the thought of her wife.

"is she good-" jeongyeon got cut off when nayeon covered her mouth, "would you mind giving a shout out to y/n?" dahyun asks, "yeah, should we make her come to the stage?" momo asks.

"why cover my mouth, im  nayeon? i'm going to ask if she's a good driver since mina gets carsick a lot.." jeongyeon pouts as nayeon consoles her.

"she's the best driver. i'll just give a shoutout since she doesn't want much attention. my wife's an introvert so i hope you all understand.." mina states.

"thank you for everything, y/n

"thank you for everything, y/n. i can't wait to have our baby.." mina exclaims and waves her hand to the camera.