AESPA Winter: Apologies, my love.

>> y/n felt sorry because she saw how happy winter is whenever she sees a family with their little ones

>> y/n felt sorry because she saw how happy winter is whenever she sees a family with their little ones. <<

while you and winter are chilling on the park, a kid went towards winter. "mom." the little kid calls winter her mom, your girl can't help but to smile and dore the kid's cuteness when her mom approaches us. "i'm sorry.. luna, let's go." her mom smiled widely and carried her kid. the kid is waving her hand towards winter, you can't help but to smile by seeing winter's genuine reaction.

a teardrop fell from your left eye which means pain, you tried to wipe it immediately but winter caught you. "love? are you okay?" she worriedly asks and held your face, "why are you crying?" she pouts.

"just.." you wiped your tears, "baby, what's bothering you.." winter looks at you and hugs you tightly, rains you with kisses.

"it just saddens me that i cannot give you a child... seeing how happy you are with that kid awhile ago... pains my heart." you explained, she chuckled "is that what's bothering you, my love?"

"we have been married for 3 years but my savings aren't still enough to have Intrauterine insemination (IUI).." you stated and deeply sighs. winter gave you forehead kisses and said, "my wife, you're enough for me besides we have a kid at home, lulu, the dog you gave to me." 

"i'm really sorry..." you utter again, "you don't need to be sorry. i love you and once again, you are enough for me. so stop crying.." the two of you hugged one another as the birds chirps.