XG Hinata : 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 ♡

hinata, your crush, asks you out on a date in front of the guy who likes her.

𝚂𝚘𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊

hi, i know i'm no popular but i just want to say that you're really pretty and i have a crush on you! i attend on the same school as yours. i'm lee y/n, a sophomore in music education. 

𝟶𝟼.𝟶𝟸.𝟸𝟹

omg, sunbae. sorry for the late reply. i'm a freshman in music education. i'm honored to know that you have a crush on me. can we have a coffee tomorrow?

𝟶𝟼.𝟶𝟻.𝟸𝟹

for real? of course, who am i to say no to you?

that's nice to know. see you tomorrow, sunbae-nim. ♡

. . . 

"maya, let's go

"maya, let's go. i have to see hinata.." y/n exclaims as her bestfriend takes a long time talking to his basketball player boyfriend. "as if someone popular like her will notice you, y/n. stop hoping."

"fine. i'll go by myself.." y/n states and runs immediately towards hinata's room.

few minutes later, y/n arrives in front of hinata's classroom with a gift on her hand. while waiting, she saw a guy in an all white outfit, guessing that he's a medicine student. "you think hinata will like this?" he asked his friend beside him.

"i guess? expensive gifts are every girl's weakness." he replied.

moments later, their class ended

moments later, their class ended. y/n can only look from afar as hinata goes out of her room, meets the guy. he gave her the gifts and she gladly accepts it. "are you free for a coffee later?" he asks, "i'll see through my schedule." she replies. 

"i guess it's a game over?" y/n whispers to herself. until maya arrives, "lee y/n, where are you going?", caught everyone's attention.

ran over to her bestfriend, "why are you so noisy, maya?", y/n chuckles awkwardly as students looks at them. as they were about to walk away, hinata runs over them and taps on y/n's shoulder. "sunbae?"

"oh, hinata. h-hello?" y/n awkwardly greets her, "where are you going?" hinata asks with a bright smile on her face. 

"you know her?" maya exclaims with her eyes wide open in shock, hinata nods and asks "where should we meet later?" hinata asks, making the other students surprise, "i'll sent you a chat later, i guess you're busy right now.." y/n utters as he looks at the guy beside hinata.

"n-no. i'm not busy." hinata smiles softly, she notices that y/n is looking at the guy beside her so she approached y/n and clings to her arms. "let's go."

. . .

y/n nervously stirs on her coffee, reaches for her gift and gave it to hinata. "how did you know that these are my favorites?" hinata exclaims in excitement, "you're popular, remember?" y/n chuckles.

"thank you so much for these, sunbae

"thank you so much for these, sunbae." hinata smiles, "that's nothing much compared to-" y/n states while looking to the gift that the guy gave to hinata.

"it's more than enough, what are you saying?" hinata giggles as she takes a photo of y/n's gift, "is it okay for you to go out with someone like me?" y/n asks, "i mean, to be seen with a normal person, like someone not popular.." the latter adds.

"it's okay. i decide for myself so don't worry." hinata answers, "so, are you single?-" y/n covers her mouth, not expecting her intrusive thoughts to win over her. 

"i'm single." hinata chuckles, her eyes sparkles as she looks at the shy y/n.