(G)-IDLE Miyeon: Addicted

slight +18

you and miyeon are roommates and accidentally make out because she's too drunk. after that, she keeps on asking you to do it every time she feels like to.

"yah, y/n

"yah, y/n. where are you going?" miyeon asks as she fidgets with her fingers, "as you can see, i'm going to take a bath.." y/n answers as she points at her towel.

"can i join you?" miyeon utters, "are you okay, unnie?" y/n exclaims as she blinks her eyes.

"you know... that night... it was different... i crave for it day and night..." miyeon says.

"what night?" y/n asks even though she knows what the older means.

"t-the night w-we had sex.." miyeon utters, "can we do it again?" miyeon adds as she makes her way to y/n who froze in her spot.

and again, they had sex.

- 2 days later -

y/n arrived at their room to have miyeon wearing a sexy lingerie, "oh my, unnie!" y/n exclaimed at the sight of miyeon.

"oh, y/n. you're here. come, look at what i prepared for you.." miyeon states as she stands and pulls the latter towards her bed.

miyeon pulls out an expensive wine which y/n had been eyeing to.

"let's drink..." miyeon exclaims, "why? what's the occassion?" y/n chuckles as she removes her jacket when miyeon hovered above her.

"unnie, w-what are you d-doing?" y/n stutters at the sight of miyeon on top of her.

"let's do it." miyeon pouts as her eyes wanders around the latter's body as y/n became speechless.

"come on, y/n. i know you like it too.." miyeon adds as she undresses herself, y/n then soon gave in.

and again, they had sex.

- 1 week later -

miyeon arrived home looking sad because of her professor who's giving her a hard time with tons of projects.

"unnie, are you okay?" y/n asks in worried tone, "i'm just stressed.." miyeon replies as she massages her head.

"but i guess, a kiss from you will soothe some of it." miyeon chuckles, "aigoo, unnie, you're always pulling a prank on me.." y/n utters.

"i'm serious, y/n. i'm so addicted with how you give me pleasure.." miyeon states, "am i your first?" y/n asks.

"no.. but you're the first person to make me feel like that and i love every inch of that feeling..." the older girl says as y/n then caresses her neck.

"wanna do it again?" y/n asks, smirks.

"yes, hundred times." miyeon replies as y/n makes her way towards the older and start giving hickeys.

and again, they had sex.

! open for request !

- 𝖒𝖘𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖆