TWICE MISAMO: Triple Kill

angst

misamo are tasked to kill y/n (their boss) for their parents who are kidnapped, who among them will betray y/n?

[momo]

"miss y/n, have you heard of the black eagle team? the mafia siblings.." momo asks the latter who's busy with her paperworks.

"no, what about them?" y/n answers as she frowns, "i heard that they are extremely rich." momo replies.

"i don't care about them. mind your own business, momo. have you finished the tasks i've assigned to you?" y/n utters, her deep brown eyes looks at momo.

"n-not yet but i'm almost done with it, miss y/n.." momo immediately opens her laptop and finishes her task. 

[mina]

mina enters y/n's office with a cup of coffee, however, the latter is asleep at her sofa. "y/n-ssi?" mina's soft voice utters, the latter is in daydream when her phone rang.

"oh, mina? w-what brings you here?" y/n asks as she sits upright, "i've brought you coffee because i feel like you're quite stressed these past few days based on your messages.." mina answers with a smile on her face.

"you didn't have to but thank you." y/n states, "are you okay, y/n?" mina asks in worried tone.

"a bad dream. someone was trying to kill me." y/n says as she takes a deep breath, "omg, for real? want me to stay with you? i heard that dreams are reflection of what's about to happen" mina asks as she pats the latter's back.

"n-no. it's not a good sign. you better stay away from me for the mean time, mina." y/n exclaimed as she made her way to the desk.

[sana]

"y/n-ah~" sana softly calls for the latter's name, y/n immediately stood and fixed her tie. 

"s-sana, h-how are you?" y/n asks as she can't take her eyes off of sana, "why are you so red, miss y/n?" sana giggles as she sits on the sofa.