LE SSERAFIM Yunjin: I want to do it with you again

+18

... feel free to leave if you don't want to read this kind of story ...

- msminatala

* you had a one night stand sex with a girl from the bar last night but you were so wasted that you didn't mind looking at her before leaving

* you had a one night stand sex with a girl from the bar last night but you were so wasted that you didn't mind looking at her before leaving. *

you are busy browsing through your phone when a brunette girl with medium-length hair tapped your shoulder, "y/n?" she asked, "yes?" you replied

"do you remember me?" the girl asked, "i'm sorry but no, why'd you ask?" you look baffled by her question. "remember the girl you're talking to last night at the Incheon Bar" the girl asked, your eyebrows frowned.

"w-what about that?" you asked, "i can't get you out of my head so I looked for you. my name is yunjin..." offering her hand for a handshake, you smiled and gestured her to sit with you.

"my name is y/n, i'm sorry for leaving you that day... i had an emergency meeting to go to..." you awkwardly chuckle, "no worries. you're single, right?" yunjin asked, you nodded and took a sip of your coffee. yunjin stood and went to sit beside you, "i want to do it with you again." yunjin straightforward state, causing you to choke on your coffee. 

"oh my god! are you okay?" yunjin softly taps your back, "may I ask w-what do you m-mean by that?" you asked with your heart beating fast, "i want to have sex with you again.." yunjin calmly replies and smiled. you didn't know what to reply so she just take a sip of her coffee again when the brunette girl leaned in.

"no man have ever made me feel so much pleasure like the way you did..." yunjin exclaimed while looking to your face, "are you pulling a prank on me? where's the camera? tell me.." you chuckled.

"i know.. i look like a straight girl but i'm not.." yunjin stated, "but you just said that no man have ever made you feel so much pleasure.. what do you mean by that?" y/n asked, "it's been a year since my last sexual intercourse with a man." yunjin replied.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"why did you brought me-" yunjin got cut off when you kissed her, she was shocked yet she never pushed you away

"why did you brought me-" yunjin got cut off when you kissed her, she was shocked yet she never pushed you away. "wait.." you took something from your drawer, "can i cover your eyes?" you asked, yunjin nodded.

"should i go hard with you?" you asked as your fingers brushes through her naked body, "yes.. please.." yunjin softly utters, "what should you address me?" you asked, "d-daddy.. please.." yunjin moaned when you caresses her neck.

"spread your legs." you ordered her and she immediately obeyed you, you teases her by blowing on her womanhood. "i'll go for it, darling~" you stated before eating the heck out of her.

"oh.. my.. god! ahh~ d-daddy.." yunjin tighten her grip to the bedsheet, her toes curling up due to too much pleasure. you used the combo trick of using tongue and fingers at the same time, you stopped licking her because you want her to whine and beg you.

you kissed her again and removed her blindfold, "watch me devour you." you exclaimed while slowly making your way down to her womanhood. "you taste so fucking good, baby.." you softly utter while groping on her breasts. "can i sit on your face?" she randomly asks, "why not?" you smirked.

you are now lying down, waiting for her to sit on your face when she suddenly kisses your neck but you stopped her since all you want to do is give her pleasure for now. "sit on my face, right now." yunjin made her way to your face and sat on it. she can't help but to moan loudly, throwing her head back due to pleasure. her hips are moving on their own, you are just letting her grind it on your face. 

"i'm gonna cum.." yunjin exclaimed as she feel her climax coming up, you closed your mouth to tease her again. "daddy, please..." yunjin looks at you with her bambi eyes, you opened her mouth and she came. her body is shaking from too much pleasure, you helped her lay beside you.

"you taste so good, yunjin-ah..." you gave her a warm smile as you fix her hair. yunjin smiled shyly, "are you tired, y/n?" the brunette asked, "nope. why?" you asked.

"can you use some of your toys on me?" yunjin pouts, "you sure?" you asked.

"i want to try everything with you..." yunjin smiled before giving you a kiss. "you won't be able to leave tomorrow after this..." you stated, making yunjin blush.