BLACKPINK Jennie: quickie

+ 18

* you went to your girlfriend's concert and you can't resist the sexiness she showed on the stage so you pulled her to the restroom cubicle. *

you are busy scrolling through your phone when a familiar voice called you "baby!", you chinned up to see that jennie is running towards you. you welcomed her with a warm hug, "that's why you're not replying to my messages, huh?" jennie pouts.

"what's wrong with surprising my love?" you giggled before giving her kiss on the cheek, "lovebirds, please.." jisoo playfully covers her eyes.

"can i have a private talk for 5 minutes with jennie, manager-nim?" you asked, their manager nodded. 

you brought jennie to the restroom and pinned her to the wall. "how dare you be that sexy in front of thousand people?" you playfully smirk while teasing her. "it's my job, love." jennie replied and was about to lean in for a kiss but you avoided it, causing her to be serious.

"you don't avoid my kisses, y/n." jennie exclaimed seriously, "chill, i'm just joking. by the way, i've missed you so much.." you stated before pulling her into one of the cubicles inside the restroom.

you leaned in for a kiss, aimed for her neck after, giving her hickey. your hands are slowly unbuttoning her shorts, you slowly kneeled in front of her. "i've missed this.." you softly spoke before licking her womanhood. jennie's grip to your hair tightens as she misses this feeling. "more..." jennie softly whimpers, you didn't waste any moment and inserted two fingers to her hole. she is a mess, covering her mouth because she doesn't want to be heard by the girls entering the restroom.

you stood and kissed her to make her moan quietly while your fingers are pumping her. "i'm close~ aahhh.. yes~" jennie came on your finger, you removed it and pulled up her shorts. she rests her head on your shoulder for a while.

"let's continue this later, i've brought new toys for you..." you smirked as you fix her hair and clothes, you slowly peaked out, making sure that there are no people around. the two of you arrived exactly after five minutes, she went to her makeup retouched.

"what's on your neck, jennie?" rosé asked, "a bite. m-mosquito bite.." jennie stutters, you can't help but to giggle, getting their attention.

"the mosquito must be a big one because that looks.." rosé can't help but to contain herself from teasing the two.