WJSN Bona: 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒

>> the popular guy tries to hit on the popular girl, not knowing that the popular girl is dating the nerdy girl <<

"y/n, look."

yeri said as she points at the crowded spot, afterwards the two of them made their way there. it was taehyun, the most popular boy in the school trying to serenade bona, the most popular girl inside the campus.

"wow, i can't believe that taehyun is finally shooting her shot. i heard that she likes bona for months now.." yeri exclaimed while looking at them, y/n just giggles at the side while opening her lollipop.

"what's with that reaction?" yeri frowns her eyebrows, "well.. see." y/n pulled yeri to the front, they are currently watching the two. y/n felt that bona is uncomfortable, she can't even seem to move from her place.

"wow! they look good together!"

"ship~

"bona is so lucky!" 

"do you think they look good together?" yeri asks y/n, the latter shrugs her shoulder with an expressionless face.

bona turn to look at y/n, yeri noticed it, "did you see it? bona just looked at you!" she screams like a fangirl. taehyun is slowly closing the 1 meter between him and bona when y/n blocked him from getting close to bona.

"she's mine. back off." y/n's lollipop is now on bona's mouth, she took bona's hand and pulled her away from that awkward situation. they ran towards the school's library and hid. 

"i'm sorry.." you said while having your head down, not wanting to face bona. "you're so cute, baby..." bona chuckles as she pinches your cheek and gives you a kiss. you can't help but to blush because of her actions.

"are you not mad? the campus now knows about us, they might bully you because of me.." you let out a heavy sigh, "i don't care about them. i'm actually very proud of you.." bona pulls you to  a tight hug.

"a lot of students were shipping him and you.. you look good together though.." you can't help but to feel a little bit jealous.

"don't be jealous, baby. i'm all yours." bona said while showing her gummy smile.