(G)I-DLE Yuqi : It's too late...

>> yuqi only realized that y/n likes her after the latter dies because she found y/n's letter on her locker <<

"what happened?" yuqi arrived at the school where y/n is lifelessly lying on the ground, she ended her own life. yuqi and y/n are best friends but yuqi didn't know about what is truly going on inside y/n's mind.

"we were too late to stop her, yuqi. she locked the door on the rooftop and it tooks us half an hour before we could open it. we tried to stop her but we were too late." one of their classmate stated.

"no.. this c-can't be real. y/n, wake up!" yuqi kneels, crying herself out while the teachers are calling for the ambulance. 

"y/n, wake up... you can't do this to me." 

few minutes later, the ambulance arrived and y/n's parents also arrived. they brought y/n's body to the hospital, trying to revive her but it was too late. yuqi is left at the school, she was so devastated and went to the locker to pack y/n's belongings when she saw a box, she opened it to see folded notes inside, she decided to open it.

"yuqi..." y/n's older sibling arrived, "have you seen what's inside the box?" he asked, yuqi shakes her head, "no."

"do y-you mind if i t-take it-" y/n's older sibling got cut off when yuqi took a single step away, "what is she hiding to me?" yuqi ran to the rooftop with the box. yuqi opened the box and finally unfolded the notes. 

dear yuqi,

𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭.. ♡

- y/n

dear yuqi,

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨! 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

- y/n

dear yuqi,

𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 **** 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐲. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

- y/n

"y/n.... i'm sorry if i was too dense to notice how much you like me. take me with you. how am i going to face this world without you..." yuqi looks at the sky as she reminiscense y/n's bright smiles.