NMIXX Haewon: i like girls

(short one-shot) fluff

* you rejected haewon's twin brother because you are already in love with his sister, haewon. *

"y/n, i really like you

"y/n, i really like you. can i take you out on a date?" haewon's twin brother utters, "i'm sorry i like girls. to be specific, your twin sister." you awkwardly smiled and left him. haewon is waiting for her twin brother outside the door, "how did-" haewon was baffled when it was y/n who came out of the door first.

"y-y/n..." haewon softly stutters, "come with me.." you held her wrist and grabbed her to the empty room. 

"it's your fault." you stated in annoyed tone, "w-what do y-you mean?" haewon looks at you with confused face. 

"are you really clueless, haewon?" frowned eyebrows from y/n, "are you okay? what do you think about my brother?" haewon asks.

you slowly make your way to her, leaving an inch gap. "i like girls.." you stated and gave her a forehead kiss, you immediately turned around, not wanting to see her reaction. the room stayed awkwardly quiet for minutes, "me too.." haewon softly utters.

you immediately faced her, "but i'm probably not your type.." you awkwardly chuckled and was about to leave the room when haewon back-hugged you. "haewon, if you have nothing to say.. please let me go." you tried to remove her hand but she was persistent with her hold on you.

"y/n..." 

you faced her, "to be honest... i like you, haewon." you said, she immediately chins up to face you, giving you her cute smile. 

"really?" she slightly tilt her head and smiled, "it's okay if you don't like me-" you got cut off when she kissed you on the lips. the time suddenly stops and all you can sense is haewon's existence in front of you.

"pabo, i like you too!" haewon smiled and hugged you, "so is it our first day?" you asked with a bright smile on your face, haewon nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

open for request!!

use this format: 

name of the kpop girlie, type of fanfiction, topic