"LAIR"

Can't you see by why don't we

Anna~

"Where are we going again?" I asked rue as we where riding ours bikes in the middle of the road.

"I need to get something of a friend." she replied keeping her eyes on where she was going.

"Cool"

"race youuu." rue cute the silence and peddled fast down the roads into an ally with on her bike.

"you cheated." I yell at her , trying to catch up.

~

we stood outside house as rue banged on the metal fence calling his name.

"fez , fez open up man." rue yelled looking up.

I was confused what she was looking at until I saw I looked up and noticed a camera.

Ashtray ~

there was a loud bang in the door and yelling coming from outside.

"yo ash who is it?" Fez called from the living room.

"It's rue man" I checked the cameras.

I heard fez walking past me to the door to open up. Rue always comes here for drugs but last time I really heard from her is she overdose and she was running away from cops.

I watched through the camera and notice a girl behind rue.

"what the fuck is she doing here??" I say my thoughts out loud and giving a huff before heading into the living room.

"yo ash" rue greeted me.

"yo , what the fuck you need?" I replied talking a look at the girl who I once had an encounter with.

"Whatever you got."

Anna ~

I sat in the couch with fez across the room watching tv. Rue was here buying drugs. I turned around to see where they where and I saw ashtray grabbing a duffle bag in the other room and bring it out to rue.

~

Fez and rue where speaking in the kitchen as ashtray sat on the chair watching Anna's every move.

"are you just going to stare?" Anna asked uncomfortably.

"why are you here Anna?" he asked with a straight face not taking his eyes of the girl.

"I came with rue , didn't I? It's not like i knew I was coming here." Anna rolls her eyes and faces ash.

His cold eyes stared at hers. She gulped as a smirk appeared on his face.

"didn't I tell you to drop that attitude?" he propped his leg up on the table.

"god , ash. Leave me alone." Anna speaks quietly so that fez and rue wouldn't here.

"don't talk to me like that Anna." His stern eyes felt hers. "why don't you come over later?" ask continued. "would you like that ma?" he smirked.

"Don't  flatter yourself ash , I'm here for rue , not you." Anna voice was stern.

"liar." ash began.

"where out , bye ash." rue says as Anna stands up follow her out the door.