" A FRIEND HUH?"

Heatwaves by glass animals

It had been a few days since Anna's and ashtrays encounter. Anna was currently on her way back to the store. Her long silk hair cascaded done her back and she stood up on her bike peddling. The wind blew softly against her face. Anna's headphones where plugged in full blast listing to heatwaves by glass animals :)

Anna hummed to the song as she stopped outside fez's store. Her bike was parked against the side wall on the shop. Anna dropped on of her ear buds out her ear so she could listen to anyone taking to her.

"hey" she softly opening the door and followed by a small bell noise.

"yo an , ash is in the back if you like to see him?" Fez's replied smoking his blunt.

Anna ~

I nodded my head slightly before walking into the back.

I walked in to see ash putting money a way a client gave him.

"see you later man." A taller boy spoke up before winking at me and leaving the store.

Ashtrays eyes met mine and a slight smile tugged at the corner at his mouth.

"don't you look pretty today?" His eyes look like there where sparking.

I blushed slightly. Ew.

"Sooo , are you busy today?" I asked fiddling with my rings.

"maybe, what you wanna do ma?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or get some food?" I asked quietly.

"sure ma , come here." His face lit up.

I walked over to ash and sat on the table looking up at him as he stood in front of me.

" why do you wanna hang out? You never ask Ma?" He continued putting his hand on my cheek readying it there.

I gulped before responding. " um , I was juts bored and you my friend right?"

A chucked left his lips. "A friend huh?" His hand brushed my face as he tucked hair behind my ear.

What on Earth was this boys doing??
What did he make me feel such things??

He's never lost eye Contact as he brought his face closer to mine. "Well I'm sure by now we are more than friends, considering the other night? Don't you remember an?" He smirked before walking away to sort out his drugs and money.

I sat there pondering in my thoughts of what just happened. I think I'm seriously falling for this stupid boy. Yes he was ridiculously handsome but that doesn't mean anything.