"HE WONT HURT YOU"

It's ok by Tom Rosenthal

Anna

A FEW hours later mouse had turned up. I stayed in ashtrays room , as fez said and I didn't wanna get in the way of there business dispute how curious I can be.

I sat on the bed watching the door to open and reveal ash. I waited and waited for him.

He had left with a hammer in his hand so I was desperately worried that something bad happened until..

A guy was yelling like mad , screaming ash's name , I jumped up on the bed and ran down the hall forgetting what fez had told me , and I ran into the living room to see the hammer in ash's hand covered in blood. His chest rising and falling quickly. Fez with a shocked face as I looked over the dead body in out living room and the man with a broke nose , screaming ash's name.

"What the fuck man?" Fez spoke standings by the kitchen.

"Ash" I barley whispered.

He instantly looked straight at me dropping the hammer.

"Wasn't you told to stay in the room?" He snapped at me , clearly not in a good mood.

"I-I was worried about you and about fez so I had to check you was okay." I responded taking my eyes of the dead body that lay in the living room infront of the couch.

My eyes scanned ash but he didn't say anything. "What are we going to do now?" I asked quitley looking between both boys.

"Custer will take mouse and get rid of him. I'll start cleaning the floor , ash go wash your hands." Fez responded to my question.

Ash looked into my eyes , I have never seen that look in his eyes before and if I where honest , I'm so scared of him right now.

Fez and Custer walk over to mouses body lifting it up while ash moved to the kitchen sink washing his hands.

I stood froze up in my space , I didn't know what to do. I watch the three boys do what had to be done , while I stood my eyes wondering to ash who dried his hands.

He turned to me and watch me as fez and Custer carried the body out the back door.

Silence filled the air. The only thing to be heard was my heart beat and the sound of glass smashing.

I snapped my head back to ash , he  threw a glass a the wall as it shattered. My eyes widened as my palms where sweaty and my heat was beating more faster and louder.

I saw a cut of his hand where some glass must have caught. I didn't want to interfere of his bad mood and actions but he was hurt. He need help.

I walked over to him grabbing his hand to look at the cut. He pulled his hand away and walked out the room , slamming a door. I flinched at the sound as fez walked in.

"yo , what happened?" He questioned looking at the glass.

I picked up the glass and put it into a bag. " he's really mad right now fez , I'm scared" I mumbled while looking up to fez with fear in my eyes.

Fez quickly brought me into his embrace "he won't hurt you , he's not mad at you either , he's just mad that I was almost hurt and you could have been while you came out the room. He didn't want you to see , he loves you an , he'd do anything for us , for you. He don't do anything, just give him time." Fez rubbed my back.

"thanks fez" I mumbled into him before hearing the sound of a door opening.

_____________________

Brace yourself guys. The next chapter is a out of pocket one...

Sorry for spelling mistakes