"GO AND GET HER"

Collide by Justine Skye

A few days later anna was attending a party with rue. it was the night before New Years.

Anna ~

I was so looking forward to this party , I was excited to see beyond together and have a good time. I hadn't see ash around much , I guess he must juts be busy.

After I was all finished getting ready I waited in the living room for rue to pick me up.

"yo let's go" rue called from the door that she juts walked through.

"okay , bye mum" I called and did a little run to rue out the door.

we approach a car outside my house and there was other girl inside and a boy.

"who are they?" I asked rue walking to the other side of the car to get in.

"Elliot and jules." rue responded staring to open the door.

"as in your girlfriend, jules??" I said with a smile.

" Yes Anna now get in the car." she pulled a little smile out when she responded.

we blasted music in the car , all the way to the party.  I was trying to have a good night but in the back of my mind all I could think about was ash. even though we had only met a few time , he was really staring to grow on me. Me and ash had a rough 'friendship' what where you would call it but he had something about him other boys didn't. I was too busy in my thoughts to even noticed we had arrived at the party.

"yo an , you good?" Rue spoke to me while waving her hand in front of my face.

"um yeah sorry , let's go" I gave her a  small smile before hoping out the car.

We headed inside to I think the main part of the party. It was super loud making me ears feel like there bleeding. I love it though.

~

Anna headed over to the drinks as rue went off somewhere and Elliot stayed with anna and jules. They all took shots together and Anna and jules proceeded to dance as Elliot leaned on the counter laughing at the two girls dancing.

"come on Elliot , come dance with me" Anna smiled with puppy eyes.

"im okay over here thanks." Elliot replied talking a sip of a drink he grabbed from the counter.

Anna walked over and stood in-front of man and smiled. "oh don't be so boring" the girl placed his drink on the counter and his rolled his eyes playful.

"seriously Anna?" He chuckled.

"yes , come on." the girl spun around dragging the boy along.

ASH ~

I was sat on the couch next to fez and Lexi and watched 'my girl' danced with some stupid boy. yes I'm aware that its rues friend but to be honest I don't really give a fuck.

she swayed her hips to the music and laughed with older looking boy. there where too close for comfort.

~

Ashtray had a stern face on as he watched Anna and Elliot dancing just a few meters in front of him. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably and fez watched his actions.

"go and get her" fez spoke up , yet his words come out so slowly.

ash turned to face his older brother. His eyebrows butted together and then look away at the girl who had walk away somewhere with Elliot.

Ash's chest raised up as he let out a huff and immediately stood up and finding 𝒽ℯ𝓇.

__________________________

Words: 557 <3

Sorry for spelling mistakes