"I WANNA KISS YOU"

Sex ,drugs ,etc.

Anna and ash arrived at the restaurant and walked down the small red carpet that lead into the restaurant.

"it's absolutely beautiful isnt it" Anna smiled as her eyes wondered around the place.

Ash's hand squeezed hers as ash talked to a man that worked her about there table.

Anna looked at the big fancy glass chandeliers hanging from the ceiling that brightened up the place. The marble floor that went through your the restaurant. It was massive , if Anna was honest she felt out of place. She wouldn't dare to enter such a beautiful place like this but with ash it feel different, like she deserves to dress fancy and go to a expensive restaurant.

Ash smiled at the man pulling Anna's hand to follow him. They walk to a table for two and ash pulled out Anna's chair for her.

Anna smiled shyly and smiled at the boy before taking a seat.

"It's amazing ash , thank you." Anna commented.

"anything for you"

LATER AFTER there food Anna and ash was on there wash back to Anna's house.

Anna couldn't stop smiling all night , she was surprised this was only juts the begging for ash's apology but she didn't complain.

Ash pulled up next to Anna's house before letting out a sign and Turing on the car.

The two sat there for a few seconds before an spoke up.

"thank you , again. I had a great time and the food was unreal." They both giggled.

"I'm glad" ash responded looking over at her with a small smile.

His eyes flicked to her lips to her eyes and back at her lips.

"ma?"

"Yeah?" she responded nervously.

"I wanna kiss you so bad rn" he mumbled looking right into her eyes , lush covers his eyes.

She moved closer to ash before responding. "Why aren't you?" She Mumbled back.

A smirk left his lips and hi brought his hand to her face , slowly brushing his thumb up and down in her cheek.

Anna breathing quicken , she never felt so nervous to be around a boy. To never be so nervous around ash.

His plump lips met hers as they collide instantly and moving in sync. Anna kneeled up on her seat to get closer to him but it one swift motion, ash grabbed her hips and bringing her into his lap.

He groaned as she reached his lap before they soon stopped kissing to catch there breath.

Anna chucked. "I'm so inlove with you ash" she whispers into his lips.

"I love you an. I know it might seem it considering what had happened but your the best thing that has ever happened to me." He mumbled into her lips.

She quickly connected their lips again.

_______________________

Comment!! This book will come to an end very soon , this has been great writing this book and I'm so so glad so many of you have enjoyed it <3