"IS THIS OKAY?"

K. By cigarettes after

Ash had non stop spamming Anna phone begging to see her again.

A.T ☹️

Anna , meet up with me. Right now.
Anna???
Ma??
Please I'm sorry , I wanna talk.
An..
Answer the god dam phone.
Missed call 10:35pm
Missed call 10:37pm
Missed call 10:40pm
Missed call 10:43pm

Anna didn't know what to do anymore. she was sitting on the edge of her bed in deep thought as her mother opened her door.

"hey , Um there is someone at the door for you." Her mother smiled weakly.

Anna stood up frowning her eye brows. The girl didn't except anyone was her to see her especially at 11:pm on the night?? Who does that. Anna instantly thought of rue. Oh god what she done now , anna thought.

The girl hurried to the door incase something bad happened to rue. To her surprise ash was stood there.

Anna rolled her eyes at the boy as he stood over her with a sorry looking face. His hand holder a bouquet of white roses.

Her favourite.

Anna couldn't help but smile but quickly snapped out of it by biting her lip.

"What do you want ash?" The girl crossed her arms and leaned against the door.

"can I come in?" the boy asked.

Anna contemplated at first but quickly lead him up to her room.

Anna sat on the bed against her head bored and ash on the edge of the bed at the end. She played with her small fingers as ash look down to the floor.

After moment if silence ash spoke up.

"I really miss you an." He mumbled trying to make eye contact with his ex lover.

"I don't" she lied.

Ash chucked. "for sure ma." he answers back.

They sat in silence again not knowing what else to say. Anna yawed and look at the to see it was now 11:27pm. Wow it was getting late.

"you tired?" He asked nervously fiddling with a ring on his finger.

"I though you where the one who said we didn't need to be nervous around each other." Anna replied with a slight smile.

Ash chuckled in response. "can we just talk for a bit? Just about anything , I just miss your voice an." He pleaded.

"mhm okay." She mumbled before moving over to the other side of the bed.

Ashtray placed the flowers on her dressing table before taking his shoes off and sitting on her bed next to her.

"Is this okay? F-for me to sit here?" Ash softly asked.

She smiled as he tried his best to make her feel comfortable around him.

The two teens talked for hours and eventually layed down next to each other on there backs.

Anna looked up to the ceiling as ashtray studied her face.

She was the most beautiful girl he had ever see.

Anna turned her head to ash. "I'm really tired ash." She mumbled

"Me too." He replied quietly.

Anna pulled the cover over them and moved a little away from ash. His hands found her face gently tracing his finger around her face , an back away at first but then leaned in his touch.

___________________

Oooooooo 😧🥰

Comment !!!