"I WANT TO HELP YOU"

Bellyache by Billie Eilish

Ashtray stood down the hall looking at fez and Anna. He had a mad face , he felt disrespected by Anna , as she didn't listen to his words.

Anna carried on picking up the glass while fez sat on the sofa with his head in his hands. Ash walked slowly down the hall next to where Anna was picking up the glass. He looked down at her with a disgusted face , Anna stood by putting g the glass in the bin before washing her hands due to some of ash's blood on her hands.

Anna turned around and leaned against the sink facing ash. He looked at her not breaking eye contact. Anna felt uncomfortable by his actions , she felt like the time when he was touching her saying so people would know she was his even though she wasn't at the time.

She never told anyone at the day. She never will. Ash would kill her if she ever did and after all she loved him right?

"I'm heading out , stay here both of you , I have something to handle" fez walked down the hall grabbing his keys before closing the door.

Ash was quickly to walk to Anna , his chest was rising and falling again.

Her head fell down to his hand seeing dry blood. She reached down to his hand bringing it up so she could see how bad it was. Ashtray was quick to snatch it away with his jaw clenching.

"I want to help you" Anna barley made out the words.

He grabbed her chin roughly. She was scared , fez wasn't here to help , who knows what ash was going to do.

"didn't I say , didn't fez say stay in my room? You are so stupid for coming out of there!" He yelled in her face.

She ignored him , knowing he was trying to keep her safe , just like fez had told her.

She brought her hand to grabbed ash's injured one.

Anna

I felt a cold hand collided with my face. My face was stinging , my eyes where blurry. I pulled my hand up to my face grabbed my cheek. I faced him again , with terror on my face , he looked in amused.

I wanted to run away from him , get far away from him and never see him again. He said he loved me. I thought I was in love with him. But I don't think this is what live is supposed to feel like.

My heart was hurting he took steps back as he still faced me. Tears where escaping my eyes , I walked to the hall way next to him but he was quick to grab my arm.

"I'm sorry" he spoke calmly.

I didn't want to look into his eyes , i used to love looking into them but now I hated them.

I tried to pull my arms away. "you hit me ash!" I yelled at him with tears streaming down my face. " I wanna go home and I never wanna see you again." I yell again as I pushed him out my away.

He reacted too quick and I was pushed on the floor smacking my eyes if head of something. He's face turned pale at the sight of me and what he had done.

He rushed to me grabbing me in his embrace. "I'm sorry , I'm so sorry a. I-I never meant to , I'm sorry, I love you an , please let me help you." He picked me up walking to his room and rushing out again grabbing the first aid kit.

I was disgusted by looking at him. I don't think I will ever forgive him but my heart hurts with the amount of love I have for him. But he hit me , he slapped me , he pushed me..

_____________________

Comment!!!

Sorry for spelling mistakes